Supply drops disappeared

I wonder why Ludia decided to remove supply drops all of a sudden. There was only 1 near where I live and suddenly today it is gone. Having fewer supply drops is only gonna keep people away and feel frustrated about the game!

poor job ludia, instead of implementing more suply drop’s, you remove and put the few that still have in unreachable places, the game is good but is in the hand of those who do not understand anything about it, continue like that, you will end up with the game at once, I would put vip now, more entering the game I saw that removed the only 4 suply drop’s that I had near where I live and placed on top of the hill, that pathetic, your map can not see what is a hill where you can not go and what streets and avenues are where everyone can reach, bad management, will never be a good game. not like it is can do 1000 updates that will always get the same crap, limits daily gold. limits everything to who is a subscriber, do you also limit the dollars that go into your bank account? no, we all know it’s not, this is called theft !!!

DO NOT PAY VIP, IT LOSES US SUPLY DROP’S, LIMIT OUR GOLD DAILY, LIMIT OUR MONEY IS EVEN MORE A MERCENARY COMPANY. ONLY WANT OUR MONEY PLEASE AGREE.

itá a mercenary dude, only like your money and my money, limited coin´s, limited gold, limited suply drop´s, and disspear it. IT`S JOKE DUDE !!! GG Jurassic AR. they creater and destroy the game, because very important in only get you and my dolar´s, process it.