Ludia Forums

Support does not answer

Hello, I wanted to ask if the support also does not answer you or if it is only me that does not answer.

Whenever I ask if they can help me, they just close the ticket and do not answer me.

1 Like

That depends on what your email was about. Usually they send an automatic reply, then a general answer from one of their people.

1 Like

I know how it works for them, the problem is the automatic I get and then sometimes the employees answer but when I say what’s going on they close the ticket without answering my question

1 Like

What exactly was your question?

1 Like

It depends on the type of your question. Also it depends the time they will take to answer your questions.

1 Like

Yea what was your question?

1 Like

I had asked if they could transfer my Dragons account to my new device because for some reason I couldn’t connect to Facebook on my old device even though my age is set to 16. Then they seemed to have started the transfer because the account was gone on my old device, but it wasn’t there on my new device either. When I wrote to the support what is going on now they said they will correct the error, but they did not and since then they close my tickets. And I have also tried through ingames support and also through the email addresses, but no matter where I ask they just close my ticket and now I do not know what to do so that they give me my account back. I have been playing on the account for 1 year now and it would not be cool if it is gone forever.

1 Like

Is this a recent issue? Moving an account between devices is simple enough if it was linked to a Facebook account. What does it say when you try to access your game on the new device?

1 Like

On the New device is a New Account

1 Like

Did you try the whole “Tutorial then Settings” thing?

1 Like

Yes I have tried that

1 Like