Ludia Forums

Support replying time

Quick question. I emailed support almost a week ago and they haven’t gotten back to me yet? Also was I supposed to get an automated email back because I never got one. I’ve check the email a million times to make sure it was the right one and it is. I just wanted to know how long it usually takes support to get to your ticket since I’m really missing playing the game and the vip I bought has been going to waste. Thank you for your time and patience

1 Like

Maybe u have same question with 10 ppl before u… and perhaps the answer has already been provided

I looked through the forum for a while and all i see is the same answer. I was hoping for a new one. Im sorry if I bothered you :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Galactical_Squad, I’m sorry if our team has not gotten back to you yet. However, could you make sure that you had emailed our staff here at support+forums@ludia.com? If that was the email address you contacted, send me a message of your support key or the email address you used to contact our team so I can take a look for you. You can send me a private message by clicking on my forum name and selecting the Message icon on the upper right corner. Thanks!

1 Like

I joined the forums specifically for support response issues. Got in touch with a support personal still no response since last contact 3 days ago.

1 Like