Ludia Forums

Support service

I’m only writing this to complain about the customer support service.

Recently I had a problem with a gauntlet, It wasn’t showing to me on the events tab, I only got to know about it through Facebook. So I opened a ticket asking if they could solve it for me. After almost a week, when the Gauntlet had already ended, they answered me saying that I had participated in the Gauntlet and thus they could do nothing. Even tho I had sent screenshots proving I wasn’t able to see it.

They just said they could do nothing and closed my ticket, and I lost 800 seasonal currency that I will need to get the reward I’m looking for.

I’m just mad :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

That’s a shame. Maybe you could raise a new ticket with Support discussing it again?

1 Like

Hey there Artotim, Thanks for writing to our support team. Next time this happens try to click “Berk’s Duties” then click the Question mark icon, and scroll down to the GAUNTLET Information and click the “Go To” button to see if you can get into the live Gauntlet Events there instead of the Events tab if it isn’t working! Our team is looking into this issue to see if other players have experienced it as well!

1 Like

I’ve experienced the same issues in JWA daily events aren’t allowed to be completed, or timezone chage was the same issue last year lost like 1100 Turtle DNA n now 200 T-Rex DNA they say reboot system or something but at a Pay To play player I spend 20-100 sometimes. You would think better treatment. Not that it matters as all Customer service should be handled equally but, I understand that it has to begin somewhere and usually thats Pay to play priority, then F2P, then the constants…
Either way, it’s a loss to the players that invest the time into playing…
Just notified Customer Support through their Chat thingy, will see what they say this time, as 2 days in a row now…

1 Like

The active gauntlet event just showed up yesterday for me… only 42h to complete, no early access period. Now you’ve got me wondering if there was an event that never showed at all for me.

1 Like

Hey robocat3, could you please email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look?

Thank you!

1 Like