Ludia Forums

[Survey] Jurassic World Alive | Features & Creatures

Choose your favorite creatures!

Take part in creating future in-game events by selecting your favorites in this poll. Rank these features and creatures from most to least liked!

Poll closes June 1st!

Click the link below to start the poll.

NOTE:

We appreciate the work of our artists and want the world to see their awesomeness, here are the creature images on a bigger scale!

Alankyloceratops

Indotaurus

Scutomoceros

Titacaulus

Tsintamoloch

71 Likes

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! Great job Ludia for this incredible survey. Taking the feedback of the community of this magnitude is so great.

Now what do I vote for? So many great options!

50 Likes

Please do more of this!
this is exactly what the community wants you to do in terms of communication.
involve us on possible features and things you’re thinking of implementing.

54 Likes

This is great. Awesome to see.

2 Likes

Snake hybrid Snake hybrid SNAKE HYBRID. Ludia did an amazing job on these creatures. Oh yeah and also bird triceratops. I like the idea of Alankyloceratops.

8 Likes

The hybrids are so beautiful!! It was so hard to chose. My first three were eremo, indotaurus (that’s so cool) and alanka

8 Likes

This is fantastic, exactly what we needed! Please keep doing more of this!

8 Likes

The sanctuary care points. As if people needed more reasons to rogue sanctuaries. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

chose titanocaulus, indotaurus and alanlkyloceratops as my top 3.
as for features. new tournament formats all the way as well as alliance and sanc tools above all else.

7 Likes

Yes am very pleased with this giving the community an input into new features and creatures.

Well done Ludia. :+1: Great job!

17 Likes

Most of this sounds amazing. I do not like the idea of a sanctuary caring bonus at all, though. It seems like Ludia is trying to kill shared level 20s by making people resent the designated placers, who will be getting extra DNA when people FIP their placed creatures. I could see this resulting in a lot more rogue placements.

20 Likes

there’s an alanky hybrid at stake boys

18 Likes

same, i really dont want a unique sloth! :rofl:

I do have to commend Ludia on doing this though. This is a nice change of pace. I would have loved to have input like this on things like boosts and matchmaking algorithms, but I’ll take this new approach for sure!

I gotta wonder if recent headlines are part of why this happened. :thinking:

14 Likes

New tournament > Sanc caring bonus > Radar avatar > Creature marker > Sanc naming/care stats > Mission leaderboard (I don’t wanna get kicked! :joy:)
Indotaurus (fierce!) > Titanacaulus (on escape!) > Alankyloceratops > Tsintamoloch > Scutomoceros (hate sloths!)
Now we just hope they implement multiple of them not just the top choice for each category!

5 Likes

I just want everything mentioned on this survey :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

This is really nice, BUT, as always I’m still skeptical. Odds are something will fall through based on past experiences, and I really hope they don’t. So I hope you guys prove me wrong.

5 Likes

Thank you ludia. This is a step in the right direction for you guys. But before you add all these fancy new features and whatnot. Please do a bugfix overhaul that eliminates most bugs in the game. Thanks

2 Likes

Now this is a really interesting poll, even tho I didn’t quite understand the Drone Avatars, can you guys explain it to me?

my heart. it’s broken. into a million pieces :weary:

8 Likes