Suspension for no reason

So i got suspended yesterday for rude/abusive posts. I never abused or insulted anybody on the forums. Other forum colleagues can be asked about this. but someone thought so that i did and suspended me. Infact i didn’t even got any message about which of my messages were flagged or hidden. Is this some kind of joke? Is it this easy for you guys to suspend somebody for no absolute reason? I want to hear from moderators about why did this happened. And please show me which of my messages promoted abuse and rude behavior. Thank you…

4 Likes

i think maybe it’s some word or expression that maybe triggered them lol

2 Likes

If they felt it was abusive they should have let me know about it. I didn’t even post something that would trigger them. It was obviously a wrong call by them…

2 Likes

Did you get suspended for 1 day or something? How are you posting?

Genuinely curious.

3 Likes

I also got suspended for reassuring another forum member, but I think someone took it offensively, I just gotta take care in what and how i say certain things next time i suppose…

3 Likes

Something similar happened to me as well. Even I could not make out why I was flagged.

3 Likes

I was suspended for a whole day and due to time zones it may look weird… Because it said i am suspended till nov 7 even tho it was the day itself i was suspended.

The suspensions get successively longer. The first time is only a couple of hours.

1 Like

It appears we have somebody deliberately flagging people for no reason
20201108_094002

2 Likes

I got to know the reason why I was flagged neither before suspension nor after being able to log in again, but I saw a post from @DinosaursRCool which was posted right after where my flagged one had been.

The caption of my post contained a word that could also be used in a wrong context, but I never even meant it in that way. I did not even recieve a message about which post caused the suspension and why, I just made it out by recollecting what I posted and what DinosaursRCool mentioned.

I feel that this is seriously unfair, before suspension I think that they could at least have tried to see if the post had anything that promoted malicious intent. If not that, at least an email saying “this is precisely why you were suspended, this post and this sentence”?

I really expected a mail in the Forum about why I was suspended at least after being able to log back in, but other than a mail to my email address saying that my account was temporarily suspended I had absolutely no other clue.

I had to check the Forum as a non-user and scroll all the way down to the Thread where I made my last post, and thankfully I saw DinosaursRCool’s post which gave me a hint of what could have happened. Again, I did not mean anything in a malicious intent.

3 Likes

Seems like they don’t care about other meanings of certain malicious words. You also have to be careful with bottles, I got suspended for having one in the corner of a picture lol. Those things can give serious trauma…

I mean the malicious meaning didn’t even make sense in @Jurassic_Fury’s context. Seems like Ludia can’t comprehend scentences…

3 Likes

Precisely, they did not even read what I wrote and decided to delete the post as well as suspend my account temporarily. Even if suppose that the word was caught by any system filters, I would normally think that at least the post should have been reviewed properly before taking action.

And of course my sincere thanks to you for being able to apprehend what and why my post got deleted for, otherwise I would have spent the whole night wondering what happened and wake up to find not one clue.

2 Likes

Yeah it was so unfair i had to create this thread. Its been a day but the moderators don’t even seem to care. I would like you to know i didn’t got any message about which of my posts was flagged or hidden either. It makes sense because i didn’t Posted anything abusive or rude. For what reason was i suspended?

2 Likes

Unless someone has observed which of your posts was there one minute and gone the next, and also was able to so intelligently apprehend what might have happened like @DinosaursRCool did, sadly there might not be a way to know which post was flagged.

But I can confidently say that you are not at all rude or abusive to any of the Forum players.

3 Likes

Thnx dude…

3 Likes