Ludia Forums

Swap in Rampage takes away evasion

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Swap in rampage takes away Evasion.

Area is was found in: Aviary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Turn on evasion
Step 2 - Watch swap in Dracoceratops remove evasion.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: A few times

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Brought in my Indoraptor, used evasion. Opponent used Stunning Rampage with Dilorach, stunned me, no damage. Then used Rampage and Run, took damage, but on entrance of Dracoceratops my evasion disappeared and Draco killed me. That is only 2 turns of evasion.

1 Like

It’s possible the Draco just hit through your evasion and the game ended up showing the evasion graphics disappearing early (visual glitch), similar to how you see your dino already stunned (visual glitch) before getting hit with a stun move.

4 Likes

The visual disappeared as soon as the rampage and run hit. Before Draco came in. It’s happened a few times before.

At that point, the game probably already has determined the outcome. Hence the visual glitch.

I have had the visual disappear when I killed the other dino on turn 2 as well. Assumed it might be a visual glitch, but cannot be sure.

When I used “Alita” (AKA indoraptor) in evasive and they Swap-in draco it’s a 99% guaranteed hit, only the last time I battled it missed and I killed it with a DSR

1 Like

You’ve tracked 100 battles and only once it evaded?

J/K

I had this happen too, everytime dracoceratops hit through.

1 Like