Ludia Forums

Swap In stunning Strike is now 100%?

When did this happen?

3 Likes

No no no no NO. I seriously hope this is an error.

4 Likes

Apparently it’s true :joy:

So this was the mini maintenance break we had earlier?

It’s so good to know that Ludia are listening to us huh?

Everyone has been complaining about swap in not being good enough haven’t they?

8 Likes

Good bye thors!

1 Like

It’s probably an error… if not, I’ll very seriously consider leaving the game…

4 Likes

i just tried it in the campaign against Orion. it failed. So it may be a display error.

3 Likes

It won’t happen till the update if true

It was also datamined. It may be the same thing which happened with Grypolyth not too long ago.

1 Like

So more careless mistakes then. Not even sure how errors like this happen.

some stuff pertaining to swap in stunning strike was datamined. and it’s not fun.

If it’s been datamined it’s true … unfortunately unless they change minds

1 Like

Oh so it’s a future change probably in 2.7 but they carelessly released the text change early probably during the unscheduled maintenance. The mind boggles.

2 Likes

There’s always a nerf when buffs are included.

I really don’t know what happens with their rebalancing crew.

“Hey, users are complaining about Procerathomimus, or “Procerat”. Let’s nerf Proceratosaurus instead!”

“People think swap in stunning strike does too much. I know! Let’s buff it with 100% stun ability!”

I really hope they plan on nerfing the dinos with this ability then, because 100% stun is too much.

6 Likes

i would be perfectly fine with 100% stun and no damage. (something nemys needs anyway)

27 Likes

Ludia: “EMERGENCY UPDATE! Swap-in Stunning Strike isn’t strong enough!”

10 Likes

I’m wondering if this is purely visual, or if it changed the actual chance in the code too? In either case, an interesting potential change in 2.7.

1 Like

sum of how I feel rn

2 Likes

Doesn’t everyone have a swap-in stunning strike user on their team nowadays? Why is this an issue its a buff to one of the creatures on your team unless you don’t use a swap-in stunning strike user.

I can already see people yelling at me :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes