Ludia Forums

Swap mechanic in raids

The players can choose two creatures for raid instead of one on the raid lobby. Then the player can swap in and out the said two crwatures. This would add a new dimension to the raids and also make them easier. But it would also make it a lot more complex.

3 Likes

I kind of like it, but it also might make raids too easy if you have two health bars to play with. And some strats might want to swap to a given dink just for one turn.

I would actually take this in the other direction: since swap in moves don’t affect raids, they can be used to give more viability to raid dinos in PVP without affecting raid useage. Give Irritator swap-in shattering strike or definite strike. Give hadrosaurs and Diloracheirus swap-in stun. Stuff like that. They can even make some of their healing moves “heal and run” if it worked with their kit.

10 Likes

That brought back some Nostalgia, really miss the Regenerate and Run mechanics on Hadrosaurs!

4 Likes

I really don’t. I despised Paramoloch for that.

4 Likes

I hated it too, but only because it cleansed.

1 Like

It would probably be something like “Greater Emergency Heal and Run” now, but yeah!

3 Likes

Lol it was annoying, but at least they were viable in PVP…

1 Like

I like the idea, I mean, the raid creatures minions keep respawning. At minimum, we should have two of our dead players respawn each round. I mean our teams are basically 4 minions fighting 2 minions and a boss with the hp of 4 players.

2 Likes