Ludia Forums

Swap meta = no escape

Will we be getting any more high end Dino’s with no escape on, currently only 2 with using grypo and rixis. Stygi despite being unique just falls a bit flat and no one uses it

2 Likes

I personally think we need more “on escape” moves

I personally think Erlidominus should have On-Escape Cloak

4 Likes

It will be too op…

1 Like

I use Daryx. Don’t understimate his power LoL

1 Like

We need less on escape resistant dinos

5 Likes

This would also help. A lot of bleeders rely on no escape or some form of pinning attack. With a lot of high tier resilient creatures having it, it hurts the bleeders a lot, and the resilient creatures shouldn’t even have that resistance in the first place

7 Likes

Grylenken is amazing too, but rarely see anyone use it since it needs a exclusive rare, and a creature needed for a unique. I can sometimes win a win 3-0 depending what the person has, or if they play stupidly. My is lvl 25 with 3857+ health, 1571 attack, and 140 speed. Just won 3-0 as a matter of fact against, and indom, indo, smilocephalo, and alloraptor but didnt kill the indom, bc for some reason he just swapped back into the indo and got a crit on it for 3928. Salt in the wound

1 Like

I actually posted an idea earlier maybe use something like plumoscorupius and it has on escape poison where the escaped Dino loses 10% health a turn while in the deck

1 Like

Another solution could be instant moves go before swapping damage

1 Like

I use Stygidaryx, but it’s problem is simply that it’s extremely useful in certain situations, but outside of them it just lacks some much needed offensive capabilities and I’m seriously debating on swapping it out for Grypolyth.

3 Likes

They are both good anti tanks. However, they rely on 2 different forms of anti tank. One uses bleed, the other Rend.

2 Likes

Yeah but the problem is, is that Stygidaryx really depends on that No Escape and so many of the Resilients running rampant in this current meta have total Swap Prevention Resistance that it really depends on whether or not the opponent feels like sacrificing their Resilient or not.

Grypolyth can at least do a LOT of damage with even just it’s normal Fierce Strike boosted by Ferocious Defense.

2 Likes

Yes. Also those resilients again really shouldn’t have that resistance. It’s a fierce trait, so resilient shouldn’t have it except for rare occasions

3 Likes

Grypolyth has No Escape as well doesn’t it?

1 Like

Yes, but Grypo can shield, increase its damage, heal, and can break shields and bypass armor.

3 Likes