Switch account

Hi Everytime I load the game it keeps asking me to switch account. If I press Vance it’s the correct game profile. However I want to stop this from occurring Everytime. Any ideas?

Hey v15h44l, this can happen if you are signing out of the account on your device that your game is connected to or if you have recently just cleared the cache on your device. If you’re still having this issue, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they might be able to assist you further.

Ok, we know the cause, but how do we stop it then?

Yes please tell us how we can stop this from happening Everytime the game loads up

Have still had no support on this and now my sons game data has been lost yet again! Please can you urgently help. I have emailed several times with no replies.

Hey v15h44l, I’m sorry to hear that our support team has not gotten back to you yet, our team will try and respond to you soon. However, if you had sent them another email before they replied to you, it could have reset your position in their queue.