Ludia Forums

Swords of Lankhmar recruitment

Hey I have 21 openings in my guild. Had to go through and remove a bunch of people no longer playing/participating. Asking for/ donating gear and some friendly conversation is all that’s required.

Looking for people who are in the game for the long haul. The higher leveled you are and more battle trophies the better. Even with only half a guild we’re not doing to bad.

2 Likes

Just started playing, but I’ve been looking for an active guild. Old school ttrpg player, looking for some folks to grind away some down time.

1 Like

Great job Swords of lankhmar. May I join you?

Hey, cool @PrestonSJ that you’re trying to grow your guild. Just curious if that was a current leaderboard pic as that might mean Ludia opened a new server (or I never noticed there were Other servers). I usually take multiple servers as a good sign of interest in the game:)

Yea I took the pic right before I posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come by and put in a request

Your leaderboard is very different then the one I have which device or region you play?

1 Like

Interesting, It appears the developer has segregated the Guild Leaderboard into two groupings.

1. A more elite grouping - Currently includes the top 97 guilds (those currently above 47,000 trophies). Raiders of Ravenloft remains atop this Elite grouping.

2. A grouping of all other alliances. (those currently below 47,000 trophies)

Perhaps when Guild competition commences it will be divided into two groupings, similar to how Battle Mode is segregated between Arenas and Leagues.

Nonetheless, I anticipate Swords of Lankhmar will quickly maneuver its way up the leaderboards.

2 Likes

@PrestonSJ good luck to you and your guild. I had no idea there was more than one guild leaderboard.

I thought this was the only one…

1 Like

iPhone. Oregon, United States.

I’m still learning things in here to :slight_smile:

I’ve been thinking about throwing in with a guild for the extra activities. Will submit a request. I’m not much of a chatter however. Most of my playing is done with one eye on the screen and one eye on the work stuff.

2 Likes

That’s cool. You don’t have to tell me about your day :stuck_out_tongue:

When I first opened the guild I took everyone who applied and I filled up in under a week. Unfortunately the grind isn’t for everyone and three quarters of the guild just stopped playing/leveling/participating in events etc.

So trying to be a little more selective this time. Stay active. Check in once in awhile. Compete as best you can in the Rally’s and events. Anything that involves the guild as a whole.

And donations go both ways. We have some good people that always try to help fill requests. Try to return the favor when and where you can.

We still have several openings for friendly active gamers.
Participating in Guild events such as Rally and Raid are REQUIRED. Anything that involves the guild as a whole.

I encourage questions. We all try to help each other out. The chat program built into the game really kinda sux so I often chat with several of my guild members on messenger.

Come check us out.