Synch iOS Game Center to Google Play

I am going to switch from Apple to Android. I currently play JWA via Game Center on my iPhone. Is there a way to access the game and still have my current progress saved when I use the new Android phone. I don’t want to have to start over from lvl 1. Is there something about logging in with FB an option to access the game from either iOS or Droid ??

Yeah, you can use Facebook:

I wasn’t able to do that. I started on an iPhone but recently bought an Android. I went to link the game with Facebook but doing so would override my other game with a Facebook game at the tutorial level. Right now on my droid I’m not able to access my original game from my iPhone.

Hey Caitylynn, take a look at the FAQ here for Facebook login, I think it’ll help you: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=my-account&f=login-with-facebook&l=en

If you’re still having issues, reach out to our support team with the support key from your old and new game, and they might be able to help you with transferring your account. Our team can be reached at support+forums@ludia.com.