Ludia Forums

System crashes randomly

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: system crashes randomly. Simple tasks include selecting combat arena and the system shuts down. Collecting rewards the same.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hello Ian_Drewette. I’m sorry to hear about this.

Our FAQ has troubleshooting steps that could help. https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-app-close-unexpectedly&p=all

If your game keeps crashing, our support team would be glad to provide additional troubleshooting steps. Don’t hesitate to contact them at support+forums@ludia.com and include your device information as well as your support key to expedite locating your account. Thank you.

Ronald, over the past two months I have experienced significant battery problems, so bad that I am in the process of getting a new I-pad. It arrives this week. The question I have is in installing Jurassic World on the new machine will I be asked for my Facebook Support key so my game will be where it was when I last used it? Also is there anything else I should do when reinstalling the program.

Thanks for your help.

Ian Drewette

If your game account was already linked to your Facebook account in your previous device, you should have no problem transferring the data over to your new iPad. You have the option to ask our support team for help or do it by yourself(you can do this by tapping your level > tap Settings > Login with Facebook). Before doing so, I suggest that you write down your support key. In the unlikely event that things go south during the transfer, support will still be able to help restore your game account. :slight_smile:

Ronald, I have my new ipad and it installed jurrasic park perfectly. So I am back in business. Thanks for your support during this period.

Ian

1 Like