Ludia Forums

T. r. a. g. e. d. y

I had went to the washroom , a few minutes later I came back to find my cousin fiddling with my phone, when I snatched it from him. I find, 600k DNA and an empty park

4 Likes

What happened :fearful: Before you quit (if that’s what you were planning), see if you can buy back most/some creatures with DNA using the 600k! Don’t give up now!

3 Likes

Ohh noo this is terrible.

Your cousin sold your dinos?!

3 Likes

That’s what probably happened @Trexy :fearful:

2 Likes

What do I do? I cannot discuss now, or my cousin will mess things further, gotta go and keep track of him

3 Likes

@anon43877113 how bad is the damage in terms of how many creatures you lost? Can you recover at least half your good ones within two weeks or so, using 600K DNA?

Since you had an Indominus, spam-buy two or three Indominuses… then go for Super-Hybrids if you have sufficient S-DNA to buy some… you’ve come a far too long way to concede!

2 Likes

Hope you can find some way to move forward from the damage to your park. This is some Denis Nedry stuff right here. Good luck.

My nieces and nephews LOVE to see my park…when they were younger I would sit them in my lap and tell them what to press.

I once opened the trade harbor and my nephews speedy fingers acted on their own. 4000 loyalty points for food (which I had maxed) …gone into thin air. Needless to say Uncle Andrews “phone died” and we went to play outside instead.

4 Likes

Seem like you’re having a Code 19 in real life.
Get him back in containment.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness…that’s the worst thing I’ve heard on these boards. My son plays this game on my phone and it gives me anxiety that something similar will happen. I’m sorry to hear it.

6 Likes

Replace the third word, otherwise you’ll be flagged again… @Dan_Ball

6 Likes

Thanks @Jurassic_Fury. I dont even notice

5 Likes

@Dan_Ball Glad you got around that class disadvantage.

5 Likes

With a little help from my forum friends

4 Likes

Thus, Dan Ball proves that he’s more powerful than Dan Ball Gen 2 :relieved:

@anon43877113 whenever you’re ready, fill us in further…

3 Likes

Can you ask support to restore your park? Surely that will be more helpful…

2 Likes

Well…

This sucks. On the bright side, you have 600k DNA to rebuild your lineup. 600k isn’t too much, so I would recommend having maxed legendaries as your best and have a very deep lineup.

3 Likes

@anon43877113 check the biodome and aquarium! Are those intact at least?

Tutorial for getting into the top 1%

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

He does not know the bio dome and aquarium exist for more than decoration yet

3 Likes

that’s…very impressive. how did you beat a level 40 unayrhynchus?

4 Likes