Ludia Forums

T-REX Dna

The past week, I have found around 15 epic t-rexes, 1 baraynyx, 2 ourjas, 1 branchasour, 2 nodopatosaurus

Can you please fix this? Why on earth is t-rex so popular. PLEASE I just want other epics than the same 1 pretty much constantly.

It’s starting to depress me now every time I see a t-rex

not everyone cares about indoraptor. I don’t even battle I just like collecting stuff but this is stupid.

Wow, that’s the first time I see someone complaining about getting too much epic dna.

You know, indos aside, T-Rex is a killing machine. You should use all that dna and level him up if you don’t really care about indos.

Edit: if you like collecting, I recommend stamps, dead bugs or something of the kind. This game is half collecting-half using what you get to battle others. You can’t expect the game to respond to which half of it you are playing and feed you dna according to that.

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

If you don’t care about them just don’t dart them…

It’s a global epic that spawn everywhere so, yes, it’s fairly common. This DNA is required to make one legendary and three uniques…so I’m really fine the way they spawn. And it’s a fairly good dino on it’s own.

And even after hundreds of them I’m still happy to see one of them around :heart_eyes:

I didn’t say I didn’t care about getting t-rexes I just think the rates for every other epic need to be the same.

Then don’t say that you’re “depress every time I see a t-rex”. Some people don’t have it at enough level at the moment and this is condescending…

This game is about grinding. They made T-rex not exclusive and fairly common and I cheer up Ludia for that.
I understand you want to see some of the others epics more. Then it’s simple : metahub guys did a really good job by mappings areas spawn. If you want a specific epic, just go to the corresponding area and walk around.

At the moment for example the area where I walk around the most is L2. It has everything I need right now :

• Dimetrodon for magna
  • Dracorex for utarinex
  • Deinocheirus for diloracheirus
  • Ourano for diloracheirus

This area is easy to spot, when you see a lot of deino around you’re at the right place :heart_eyes:

Ah, the way you explain that makes it so much better now, thanks I actually never knew how to know what area I was in but I guess if I see a dino from that tier then I am in tier1/2

Hope it helps :wink:

A great way to find different area are the commons because it’s easy when you see a lot of them :

• Lythronax/euoplo for L1 (Kentrosaurus, sino, dilo)
  • Deinocheirus for L2 (ourano, dimetrodon)
  • triceratops gen2/iguanodon for L3 (erlikosaurus, mono, tuojang)
  • allo/para for L4 (ankylo, raja, giraffatitan)

You have to see 2-4 around to be sure to be in that area. Because for example deinocheirus are spawning at bus station too and it can be mistaken for a L2.

Good luck !

Not finding epic dinos anymore

Do you hear the music? It’s a T-Rex rubbing his otherwise useless little fingers together because he’s playing the world’s smallest violin just for you.

I’m in L1 and I get loads of erlikosaurus spawning around me… strange

"15 epic t-rexes, 1 baraynyx, 2 ourjas, 1 branchasour, 2 nodopatosaurus”

That makes me want to cry. :tired_face::rofl::sob:
My son and I search high and low and see maybe 1 TRex a week, almost never an Ourano or Baryonyx. We go out everyday.

I wish they all spawned like your TRexs… Spawned right at my house.

You have no idea the black gold that is T-Rex DNA you ungrateful youngin’… shakes fist