Ludia Forums

T-Rex Gen 2

Because of my total absence from here, I have no idea what’s going on

What’s this T-Rex gen 2 creature we have as an event prize, is it worth me speeding up 2 x Eyrops and costing me upwards of 3k bucks to get?

I think it depends on how desperately you want to have this one. No one can tell when it will be available again.

1 Like

@NatoPMT in my opinion it is not worth it if you have to speed up multiple creatures to get it. The stats are not that good and you only get one as it does not unlock it. I guess I didn’t realize before I completed the event that it did not unlock it. I only had one kentrosaurus at level 10 so I had to hatch one and evolve it to lvl 20 in order to complete the event. Wasted over 2,500 Dino bucks.

4 Likes

What is the facts and how do use it look like level 40

2 Likes

You cant level it past 10 as it is not unlocked.

Pity I didn’t look at that when I rushed this event and have already hatched it.

1 Like

Stats on this gen 2 don’t look too impressive versus gen 1.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, really useful to know…not worth me speeding up 2 x 7 day hatchers then speeding up their evolving

I’ll skip this one

1 Like

Attack no, but I think it’s health pool is pretty good. I believe this makes it about the most tanky carnivore in its class, including some tournament level dinos. Plus it may be for an awesome planned hybrid down the road.

3 Likes

For a non-tourney legendary carnivore, probably so. A level 30 ceratosaurus is nearly identical to this at 40. Future hybrid was what I was thinking too. Now to clear some space on one of the islands for this new enclosure. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Burn!!! I did the same, used an heavy amount of DBs to get the Kentosaurus to level 30… Even advanced it to much and Rex Gen 2 has no value. Should at least have more bite than Rex Gen 1… Rex Gen 2 is his fat little brother… haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was all jacked up on Halloween sugar and did it anyway :woman_facepalming: