T Rex Mas!

On the first day of T Rex Mas Ludia gave to me… 2000 loyalty points!!!
Don’t forget to check your in game mailbox every day!
Second day: 750 DNA
Third day: 100 Sarcosuchus and 100 Euoplocephelus sDNA
Fourth day: 150 Dinobucks!
Fifth day: 100 Kaprosuchus, 100 Monolophosaurus and 100 Dimetrodon SDNA!
Sixth day:1000 DNA
Seventh day: 3000 loyalty points!
Eighth day: 150 Dino Bucks
Ninth day: 200 Velociraptor sDNA
Tenth day: 1500 DNA
Eleventh day: 150 Dino Nucks
Twelfth day: Brachiosaurus

14 Likes

Lovely gift

1 Like

whoa!!!
sa.n.t.a.r.u.l.e.s.

Started on Monday, December 14th with no indication of it other than the a small blip in the monthly news letter. We should catalog all the rewards this year in this thread. (This information is for historical purposes).

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Day 11:

Day 12:

10 Likes

MirrMurr is very pleased (also for historical purposes).

4 Likes

I will log them every day first thing in the AM…

2 Likes

Just an FYI, the JWTG Facebook page says that you should claim your rewards before they disappear… so check your mail daily!

3 Likes

Has anyone else noticed the bad of gifts sitting at the top left of the Prize Drop window? I wonder what that means. Is it just X-mas theme or what?

6 Likes

I think so I saw it too

Do you want to hear a sad story? I was happy with my gift until I accidentally traded 5,000 LP for 5 Jhon Hammond statues :cry::joy: easy comes, easy goes

5 Likes

Ummm…this belongs in Vent your frustration not in our festive T Rexmas thread! :joy::joy::joy::joy:
That is a shame though

3 Likes

I’m still happy since more gifts should come hahah just hoping chanya don’t be greedy on them :joy:

2 Likes

On the second day of T Rex Mas Ludia gave to me 750 DNA! (To level up my park)

5 Likes

This reward literally sucks

1 Like

How does 750 dna level up you park? Did any non 99 er get this and get a park level up too?

3 Likes

ngl I was a ton more excited for the 2,000 LP than today’s 750 DNA.

3 Likes

That’s Ludia’s way of saying start merging creatures to level up your lineup.

6 Likes

@Timmah I was thinking the same thing… I’ll take the DNA though I wish it was a little more…

1 Like

@TBNRdoodler 2000LP>750DNA by a lot! :joy:. If the just gave us 2000LP every day for the 12 days I would be happy!

I got so excited when I saw that it’s to lvl up my park then the amount actually registered. It should have been at least 5000dna…