Confirmed today in game…

Day 1 :

20211214_183307

19 Likes

Make sure to collect it everyone! In the mailbox in top right

6 Likes

Any clues about that creature?

1 Like

It doesn’t fit anything in game currently nothing has that blue tail, so it must be a new creature.

7 Likes

That’s a huge bummer. It’s just a tourney creature. Level 10 tourney creatures are useless. Also, it may be a wingtip

2 Likes

Looks like it may even be aquatic. It just gets worse☹️. I’ll prob trade it away.

2 Likes

Yep, looks like a new one to me too. I don’t see anything that matches that little gray tail/horn in our current tournament list.

3 Likes

this looks weird, I am hoping for a creature that I dont have

4 Likes

Il take a reef over any other class all day, looks like it could be a pliosaur of some sort.

5 Likes

Screolled through the Market and VIP pack contents twice and @Sionsith is right, it pretty much doesn’t match any of the existing creatures (unless we both missed something while looking :eyes:). Curious to see what this could be… exclusive Santasaurus Rex? :santa:t3::rofl:

5 Likes

I hope it’s a new pliosaur

2 Likes

Looks like a horn

4 Likes

From what I can tell I thought it was the woolly rhino from the horn

3 Likes

Seriously hope it’s vip and a Jurassic

I was thinking woolly mamath, but I lean more toward trodon.

1 Like

Its not a vip.

1 Like

The background for vips is the same as tournament creatures, except for the fact that vips have a brighter light, so in contrast this could still be a vip card but with the brightness turned down.

1 Like

In the past, the prize creature has always been one that was released that calendar year (Stygimoloch in 2018, Mastodon in 2019, Brachiosaurus in 2020). If that continues, here is the current list of eligible creatures (the upcoming pterosaur, if indeed it is a new creature, would be added to the list as well)

Woolly Rhino, Dilophoboa, Chromaspinus, Carbonemys Albertosaurus, Ankylosaurus Gen 2, Deinonychus, Deinosuchus, Dracoceratops, Edmontosaurus, Gigankylocephalus, Kaprosuchus Gen 2, Scorpios rex, Sonorasaurus, Spinosaurus Gen 2, Triceratops Gen 2, Tupandactylus, Geolasmosaurus, and Platecarpus are the eligible creatures.

From that we can reasonably disregard hybrids and super-hybrids. I already removed Bosses from the list

3 Likes

At the top part of the card it’s always the same.

1 Like

Stygimoloch is a VIP creature. The other two are tournament Legendary. That means they would have different card backgrounds

2 Likes