Take ONE move out of the game

What would you choose? Me? Easy… Swap in damage of any kind. Swap in effect? - fine by me, but the damage has to go.

Stunning obstruction is a close second… stupid OP move.

8 Likes

Minor Counter Attack, like why do you exist

10 Likes

Adrenaline Pulse, why have it when Heal does the same but better?

9 Likes

Group Decelerating Strike. It’s worse than GDI and GDR in every way possible, so removing it would force every creature that currently has it to get a better move.

16 Likes

I think it should just have a cooldown of 0

1 Like

I think the basic Strike should be removed because it’s just a 1x hit with no effects, making it therefore a very useless move.

2 Likes

Hard to decide for just 1 move. But ideally one of the broken new moves like Super Distraction Alert, Instant Shielding Strike or Toxic Quills…

Super distraction >> toxic Quill. Basically instant distraction impact with bleed.

3 Likes

True. And like that would not already be ridiculous enough, they even added a chance to stun as well…

I would remove short defense. It’s just a worser version of taunting shields

Short Defense is literally a worse Long Defense Strike

1 Like

that as well. its a useless move when so many other moves are better and provide the same effects

didn’t see any battle/video of someone using this yet. :thinking:

1 Like

My bias want me to say rally moves, screw flocks

But I’ll say dumb moves that do a million things like determined strike, alert instant shielded strike, ferocious shielded heal

2 Likes

Everyone seems to be going after op moves
I would remove Piercing Screech and Group Decelerating Strike since they’re both completely useless moves

Definitely this one!

1 Like

Alert swap in stun and stunning alert are exactly same, so I will choose one of them.

toxic quills. This move has single handedly removed SO many of the og resilients completely out of the meta. It’s dumb, shouldn’t exist, and I hate it very much.

9 Likes

Distracting Strike. Sure it has a longer effect then Distraction, but it has a cooldown of 2. It’s worthless.

1 Like

That’s actually the best Mortem ability for raids, it can easily go up to 25k damage in alert and boosted by other Mortems.

3 Likes