Ludia Forums

Taking 3 years to fully level up a dragon

Anyone else feel like its kinda…annoying that you have to get 2 more halloween toothlesses (as an example) to level him up completely? Like, he only comes once a year and I never saw any trust points in the arena. I dont want to spend 3 years on one dragon. Besides you already need more scales for them. Its so frustrating
Maybe make it a bit easier and less time consuming to get the dragons that are only here for once a year? -.-

1 Like

Ludia has been making it more manageable. As of the last couple events we get two different quest lines, as of this event we get a free restart on both, getting trust points in chests during these events is different than a normal trust event (although maybe those could be a tad increased for non flight club members at least). I have always been able to get 3 copies during any of these special events as long as I managed my time and resources correctly… Maybe you need to start doing something with your resources a little differently, or maybe it’s a simple matter of getting stronger before you get to the point in the game where it’s easier to get enough so that you don’t need to wait a year.

3 Likes

Thats not what I mean, I mean that you can only get that event dragon once a year and then you’ll have to wait a whole year to level them up. Honestly I think thats unfair

Stronger players or ones who are willing to spend runes can get 2 or 3 copies in the first event and so don’t have to wait a year to level them up. I.can’t manage 3 but I can always get 2, so I can level up to 4*.

2 Likes

If you save runes, you can spend them to restart the quests and buy extra energy, this will allow you to get 2 or even 3 copies in one event and you won’t need to wait…

2 Likes

It dosen’t take 3 years, I’ve been able to get all event dragons at 5 stars so far. It makes sense that older players would get them all easyer (if you’ve been playing since day 1 you can get at least 2 if you tryed your best but you don’t have the FC).

1 Like