Ludia Forums

Tap & Hold To Enter Strike Towers & Sanctuaries

Can you make it where we have to tap and hold a second before entering a sanctuary or a strike tower?

I can’t tell you how annoying it is to accidentally tap one when you’re trying to get a supply drop.

I’ve suggested making strike towers turn into supply drops once completed like treasure chest do. But this could work as well.

2 Likes

How about when I’m done with one sanctuary, and ready to do more sanctuary stuff… we don’t get kicked straight to the main map screen , and have to re-click social, and re-click sanctuaries…but instead back to the social page, or stay on the sanctuary page in the first place?

6 Likes

@BrontosaurusRex Shared Sanctuaries - Scroll To View Dinos Before Going Inside

yep. choosing something you want in map is getting worse every update.
supply x dino spawned x tower x sanctuary… specially with dinos spawning too close other items. and owen advertisements.
:roll_eyes:

this WHEN my touch works:

What would be even more nice is if sanctuaries weren’t always directly adjacent to strike towers. That would be super helpful. That way, we aren’t constantly opening a sanctuary by accident when we’re trying to get to a strike tower, event dino, treasure chest, supply drop, etc. There’s a sanctuary right up against two extremely close drops that I hit commonly, and when they rotate through different events and stuff, it’s a pain to get at whatever they’re holding because of the sanctuary. Right now, one of them has a Koolasuchus event drop, and I cant reach the dinosaur because it’s so small/low to the ground and so close to the sanctuary.

1 Like