Ludia Forums

Tapejalocephalus

Waaaah, I still do not have enough. It’s so embarrassing that I miscalculated.
That happens when you skip most all of the boss missions.
Well, tomorrow is another day.:weary:

4 Likes

Here we go…finally.

4 Likes

Congrats to the unlockers!! I was nearly there but the sdna change has set me back - those level 10 stats make it a great tournament fighter, that’s just at the level of my bottom of dominator league requirements but must have a shorter cool down than the lv 40 tapejalosaurus so it’s worth it for me to just keep the level 10 over the lv 40

Anyone gets a note on cd on lv 10 I’d be interested, thanks

3 Likes

I also started mine today

1 Like

I’m a bit annoyed here. First, I am no where near this, which is fine, but I was super close to unlocking tapajarlasaur. Was 1 battle stage from unlock mono and then…they change it to an event exclusive

Really Ludia?
A rare being an event exclusive
How on earth am I meant to get this, especially when I am not getting rare packs anymore?

@Ned @J.C How on earth do you unlock this

1 Like

Hey Tuophysis, I’ll be sure to relay your feedback to our team. Thank you!

2 Likes

It will more than likely be one of the weekly unlock events, the question is when. I know for some of the old Cenozoic Rares (when they were rares) took me months for them to come around on a weekly unlock event.

1 Like

I agree that non-shiny Jurassics being Event creatures makes no sence.

2 Likes

I mean I was one battle stage away, and j need one more mono

2 Likes

It could take months for it to come up and anyway most people would find it useless

I agree that having a single rare that is an event unlock is nuts. Seems almost petty particularly with it being the one needed to make the hybrid for the newest s-hybrid.

3 Likes

7 hour and 40 minutes. Sorry it took so long to followup on this. I did enjoy using her in the Aerial Assualt Pterosaur Mod battle today.

2 Likes

That’s pretty close to the estimated time from @Sionsith’s formula on the spreadsheet… 7 hours 33 mins. About half the CD of the lvl 40 hybrid.

2 Likes

I really hope to see Mono as an unlock event soon

1 Like