Ludia Forums

Tapejalocephalus

Waaaah, I still do not have enough. It’s so embarrassing that I miscalculated.
That happens when you skip most all of the boss missions.
Well, tomorrow is another day.:weary:

4 Likes

Here we go…finally.

4 Likes

Congrats to the unlockers!! I was nearly there but the sdna change has set me back - those level 10 stats make it a great tournament fighter, that’s just at the level of my bottom of dominator league requirements but must have a shorter cool down than the lv 40 tapejalosaurus so it’s worth it for me to just keep the level 10 over the lv 40

Anyone gets a note on cd on lv 10 I’d be interested, thanks

3 Likes

I also started mine today

1 Like

I’m a bit annoyed here. First, I am no where near this, which is fine, but I was super close to unlocking tapajarlasaur. Was 1 battle stage from unlock mono and then…they change it to an event exclusive

Really Ludia?
A rare being an event exclusive
How on earth am I meant to get this, especially when I am not getting rare packs anymore?

@Ned @J.C How on earth do you unlock this

1 Like

Hey Tuophysis, I’ll be sure to relay your feedback to our team. Thank you!

2 Likes

It will more than likely be one of the weekly unlock events, the question is when. I know for some of the old Cenozoic Rares (when they were rares) took me months for them to come around on a weekly unlock event.

1 Like

I agree that non-shiny Jurassics being Event creatures makes no sence.

2 Likes

I mean I was one battle stage away, and j need one more mono

2 Likes

It could take months for it to come up and anyway most people would find it useless

I agree that having a single rare that is an event unlock is nuts. Seems almost petty particularly with it being the one needed to make the hybrid for the newest s-hybrid.

3 Likes

7 hour and 40 minutes. Sorry it took so long to followup on this. I did enjoy using her in the Aerial Assualt Pterosaur Mod battle today.

3 Likes

That’s pretty close to the estimated time from @Sionsith’s formula on the spreadsheet… 7 hours 33 mins. About half the CD of the lvl 40 hybrid.

2 Likes

I really hope to see Mono as an unlock event soon

2 Likes

Gosh darn it! I was debating with myself whether to create this s-hybrid since I have only made two lvl 30 Tapejalosaurus to this point (pteros just not being something I was in short supply on). Normally I do wait until I have enough sDNA to make two but since I have so rarely needed the hybrids I went ahead and fused it. Arrgh, should have been paying closer attention to the schedule, didn’t realize there was a Rarity Rumble today and of COURSE mine was packed to the gills with amphibians and here I’ve gotten rid of the only rare ptero hybrids I had! Oops. Really glad I ran up my tournament score so much yesterday too because I had to use a LOT of my tournament hybrids to complete this one.

2 Likes

Lucky you, I could not complete mine in one run. I have more strong rare amphibian as I can count, but I’m short on everything else. I have go wait until tomorrow for cooldowns.
Patience is a blessing I did not get too much.

2 Likes

Wasn’t to bad I was able to do a lot of them with one throw away creature and two strong creatures:

I feel like this event must be indexed off park level and not ferocity.

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure I could and had to use some dinos that were MUCH stronger than the event really needed. Agree with @Sionsith that it didn’t seem to be indexed off ferocity, but with 5 battles and all the lineups using hybrids that required quite a few of my best hybrids. Only did it for the sDNA since the reward at the end was pathetic for an event with 5 rounds.

2 Likes

Was adding the page for this s-hybrid at Fandom and noted a typo in the evolution 2 trivia. Didn’t realize hackers could even get s-DNA, but guess if they can get everything else, no reason they couldn’t. As annoying as it is that people hack the game, it is kind of useful for getting these kinds of screenshots and data on the different evolution levels.

@Ned - might want to have someone check and see if this is still incorrect, that’s the hybrid name in there, not the s-hybrid (and this is why I’ve done proofreading in the past… I always seem to find these kinds of easily-missed mistakes!)

3 Likes

The stats are also incorrect as those are from before the ferocity was fixed.

1 Like