TapJoy = broken

I will watch vids for cash and get nothing
Some times it says “visit tapjoy’s page-200 bucks” and do it and o get nothing

Hey Henry_Steketee, if you’re having trouble with the Tapjoy offers, reach out to their staff, and they’ll be happy to help you. Also, check out our FAQ for more information on Tapjoy offers: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=hot-topics&f=i-had-an-issue-with-an-offer-i-took-part-in-what-should-i-do

I get the same but with the games, no go, you jump through hoops and get nothing.
They owe me like 1050 bucks for the game.

I feel as if the Tapjoy staff are automated. I responded to the email with the name and they ask again.

FYI Tapjoy staff are NOT happy to help. My brother is currently trying to get an offer from them that they are insisting he got, even though he’s got screenshots as recently as today specifically saying it was not awarded and no bucks to show for it.

I don’t understand why people even bother with those offers.

• Get X coins if you download and play another game till 10th level. I don’t want to play that game. I want to play JWA so I’m not going to waste my time.

• Join up to a gambling app and make a deposit. Maybe instead of making a deposit put that cash to buying some bucks in the first place?

These offers just are not worth the time or the effort.

I never would either but the offer was too easy. It took a week to reach 2 of the requirements but guess I fell into a trap. They are still the highest payout game.

Tapjoy partnership should get terminated they dont Award you most of The time.

Same here! The only one I was actually awarded for was the Dollar Shave Club… And I had been planning on ordering from them anyhow. But other than that, Ive downloaded & played CoinDozer, TapJoy, Pandora and more. None have paid out. Only the Shave club.

Hey Poxinabox, contact our staff at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, the email address you used to contact Tapjoy, and your Tapjoy ticket number if you would like our team to investigate this for you.

wow, good job on that surface leveling thinking.
Just a quick example of what I did and how you are extremely wrong:

I used gambling offer for 20€ deposit, placed a bet on soccer WC, won 35€.
I got 5.800 Cash in JWA, plus 15€ profit and my deposit back, not bad huh?

Hi Ned, I’ve forwarded this response to my brother in case his latest email to them is ignored or rebuffed. Thank you!

Any excuse to not pay out right?

I installed Final Fantasy and accepted multi offers for the game. Got the first one for lvl 6 and after a couple of weeks hit lvl 10. Tapjoy said they wont pay because the app was installed for a different offer! Absolutely ridiculous. Tapjoy staff won’t even reply, closed the case in the app and removed the offer from my list. I am absolutely appalled with this!

This is exactly what they said to me. I’m so annoyed since it took me so long to do this.