Ludia Forums

TapJoy Bugged (Once Again) 🤦🏻‍♂️

Another weekend where the tapjoy offers do not work. Says 50% more in the email and when you click on it all of tapjoy offers are the regular rewards. There is no indication of an increased reward.

This is on Android.

Hello jvpeters. If you’re encountering Tapjoy issues, reaching out to Tapjoy support for assistance can help:

Thanks!

The issues is JWA’s integration of tapjoy. You’re advertising 100% and 50% bonuses that do not apparently exist.

I’ll be honest @Davy , I don’t really care if it’s fixed. And with the tragic state that this game is in right now I don’t really expect it will be.

It just means that I, and others like me, won’t spend money buying things for the rewards. I was under the impression that Ludia liked money.

1 Like

Hey, I know Ludia is more focused on how they can continuously change the meta to make people buy incs and more boosts these days, but I wanted to mention (yet again) that the Tapjoy offer is bugged.

The in-game mail says there is a 50% MORE FREE bucks’ bonus. That is not reflected in the store or when you go into Tapjoy.

This has been going on for weeks now. :man_facepalming: Ludia is losing money on this as I would have made purchases there, but I will not with the bug. I am sure the same could be said for others.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Tapjoy offer shows up, but does not actually exist in Tapjoy

Area is was found in:

Store and mail

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Got to store or mail
Step 2 - Click on tapjoy offer
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: when tapjoy offers are made

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)