Ludia Forums

Tapjoy not rewarding runes

I completed one of the Tapjoy offers but I didn’t get the reward. I tried sending a message to Tapjoy along with a screenshot proving that I have completed the quest but all they replied was that “the advertiser determined that your transaction is ineligible for reward because as per IGG, the app was installed from a different partner, not Tapjoy”. I sent a few follow-up emails saying that there’s no way I would download this app other than via Tapjoy, but they refused to reply ever since. Ludia is not helping either - they kept saying “I’m sorry, but please be informed that Tapjoy is the only one in control with the in-game offers.”

This is so frustrating. I have spent days trying to complete the quest. Anybody had the same problem with Tapjoy?

2 Likes

Yes, I have. The same IGG company said my ID is invalid and refuse to pay what I deserved which is more than 4000 runes.

I also sent a email to Tapjoy for further investigation, but didn’t get any reply since early May. Really frustrate. I spent 2 weeks to complete the quest.

So, Tapjoy is untrustworthy then. I hope Ludia does something for you guys.

Exactly! Some of the quests aren’t easy to complete at all, but we still spend time completing it hoping that we would be rewarded with runes.

Tapjoy is untrustworthy and Ludia doesn’t care about it. Ludia said Tapjoy is responsible, while Tapjoy said the advertisers are the ones responsible. At the end of the day, no one is willing to take responsibility.

2 Likes

Same here. Did the popslots offer for 2464 runes, had to be done in 7 days, I did it in 4 and they still say I didn’t complete it in the time frame allowed. Ludia says they can’t help, talk to Tapjoy. Tapjoy says it’s the advertiser’s decision and proceeded to ignore all my emails. Oh, and Tapjoy’s phone number hangs up on you. They sent me a customer satisfaction survey and within 2 minutes of me submitting it they replied with the advertiser’s info to contact them. Did that and after about 2 weeks they tell me to contact Ludia and that beyond troubleshooting, they can’t help me either. I’ve sent screenshots and proof after proof to everyone including Ludia and just keep getting told that nobody can verify anything. Currently have another long email in to Ludia for what it’s worth. Don’t understand why they can’t just credit me the runes in good faith. 2400 runes is way too many to just roll over and let this go!

2 Likes

Look like I am not the only one. I don’t want to let go either, but tapjoy keep ignore my email and Ludia won’t help us. What else can we do?

I plan to keep emailing until someone gives me what I earned!

1 Like

Strange, I’ve had nothing but prompt accurate service from them after about 5-7 separate support tickets I’ve opened. It has always taken less than 1 day and I get my runes every time. Sorry you have had this experience :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve gotten all but this one.

1 Like

Same here.I’ve completed one tapjoy offer and some days later it said that its pending.After that I got this thing"you have 14 days to claim" under my offer but when i clicked it it said"ongoing" 14 days later i waited and waited yet one day when i clicked on tapjoy’s offers and clicked on mine later everything just dissapeared.

1 Like

Hey Tootie_lover, it’s possible that the Tapjoy offer could have expired. Try tapping on the Expired tab and see if you’re able to find your previous offer in there.

1 Like

Hey,Ned,I tried but everything is still the same…Any help?

1 Like

Sadly, since Tapjoy provides these offers, there isn’t really much our team can do on their end to verify them. You could try reaching out to Tapjoy about that offer by partaking in another one of their offers and then contact Tapjoy by tapping Reward Status > “Not Rewarded”.

However, please note that there isn’t any guarantee that Tapjoy would be able to assist you with your previous offer.

1 Like

Oh thank you,Ned, i will try to do what you tell me and hopefully to work! Thanks again!

1 Like

After reading all this, I’ll think twice before using Tapjoy at all.

Thanks Ned for replying!

@Mama_Fury that’s exactly what happened to me too! Tapjoy never replied any of my email requests other than telling me that it’s not their problem but the advertiser’s decision. It’s been weeks since I last heard from them.

The thing is, I have screenshots to prove that I have satisfied all the requirements to get the reward. I don’t understand what it has to do with the advertisers.

I was also trying to complete another game called Game of Towns, which took more than a week to level up to the required level to earn the reward. All of a sudden they took away this game - I couldn’t even find it in the “expired” tab.

I guess I would not risk spending time completing Tapjoy quests anymore.

2 Likes

Same here still isnt fixed…

Playstudios is now trying to tell me that my account id is “anonymous” since I signed in as a guest and didn’t link to my Facebook, so they can’t verify anything and seem to be accusing me of previously downloading the game which isn’t at all the case. Still waiting to hear back AGAIN. Ludia basically told me again that this isn’t their problem and that they are considering the matter closed on their end. Doesn’t make a bit of sense to me why they can’t in good faith credit me the runes. I’m not trying to do anything dishonest and I worked really hard for them, so it’s crap that even though I can provide tons of proof, nobody seems to be able to verify anything and nobody gives a rat’s bottom about me since I’m not paying for this stuff.

1 Like

No sense in posting about it here. It us all on Tapjoy, not Ludia

Tapjoy won’t take responsibility either.