Ludia Forums

TapJoy RNG

Who else has lost a few rounds of the TapJoy RNG? Where your offers are denied randomly with no explanations or responses. Play at your own risk and may the odds be ever in your favor :call_me_hand:t3:

dont do anything that takes any amount of time.

keep in mind 1 cash in this game is about a penny. so if you get 500 cash for something that will take an hour, pass on it, because it’s not worth it and it might not give you the reward anyways. at least if it’s quick, you’re not out time.

Oh yeah, I did free trials prior. Recently, I did a purchase during double cash, and predictably, it didn’t go through and they just ignore disputes.

These are some of the ones I did recently that paid up. There were more but I guess they disappear from the list after a week or two. I only had to request the reward for 2 of them and they both eventually paid up. Some of them took a few days of chipping away at it but it wasn’t much of an inconvenience to do them when I’m bored. Slot machine offers can be done with auto spin while my phone charges. No effort at all.

Congrats lol, I’ve been waiting 14 days for their response, and many others. I guess the RNG is in your favor :+1:t3::ok_hand:t3:

Last received automatic response on the 31st. Sent proof. Nothing :woman_shrugging:t2:

I did the battle of Blaze one where you have to get a dragon to level 5… no reward.
Contact TapJoy… replied that they wont do it becuase I didn’t install the app… I sent them 5 screenshots of my in game action and no reward…
How did I not install the app… if its on my phone and I played it for a week???

Yeah, that happened to me a few times before too. This one, though, is probably the biggest and last one they’ll pull on me, lol. I’ve let Gillette know and they’ve already gotten back to me for refund. Lol, but still no real response from TapJoy :woman_facepalming:t2: