Ludia Forums

Tapjoy - Slots Game Issue

Hello,
i played the Tapjoy Challenge Slots level 18 in the time where you can get 2800 gems. I reached level 18 but never get the reward.

What can i do?

Kind regards
Sascha

Hey there, @sushihc, I’m sorry to hear that you have not yet received compensation for this task. It usually takes a few days before the rewards appear in your inventory, but if you have any questions or need any assistance regarding this, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Remember to include your support key so that they can find more quickly in their system!

I finished this task last week :slight_smile: i was waiting because i thought maybe it takes a few days. But nothing happened.

Thx for the mail. I will contact you.

1 Like

I’m currently fighting about this same game. I reached level 18 in 4 days, submitted my request a couple days later and after a week or so was told the game advertiser says I didn’t do the task in the time allowed, which was 7 days. I’ve submitted screenshots and even one of the time stamp on my screenshot, but still have yet to receive my runes. I’ve contacted tapjoy several times now, so not sure what else to do!