Tapping Action Brings Up Creature Stats Instead

My kooly is glitching during battle (This was during the incubator battle with the new flying dinos) when I tap the action I want him to take, instead I get his breakdown of strikes and what they do. I’ll tap tap tap to try to get it going and he just wants to brag. Different actions tapped and no hitting, I had to swap him out out.

That happened to me too. I had to tap extra low to get it to do the attack. Bottom of the button or slightly below it.

Hey L_Goodie, if this happens again, try force closing and relaunching the game immediately and see if the abilities will work. Also, does this happen with any other dinos as well? Reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information so they can investigate further.

EDIT: Gah…my post got moved, but I experienced the same problem as the user in the above post. Had this happen once in a Friendly battle, once in an Arena battle—both times against Suchotator.

Bug Description: Pressing the Nullifying Strike button for Koolasuchus (while in Friendly Battle) brought up Koolasuchus’s stats instead of allowing it to perform the attack. I was not pressing above the button, but pressing the button directly, as normal. Pressing the button repeatedly simply cycled back and forth between Koolasuchus’s stats and its attack options–until the timer ran out.

Device type: Google Pixel 2 (Android)

See screenshots for additional info.

1 Like

[moved from Problem with Diplotator touch area?]

I like to play my low level dinosaurs in low level Stike Towers. While using Diplotator, and selecting his Ferocious Strike button, it just kept bringing up the information screen showing all the attack descriptions. After several attempts i found that if I selected the lower portion of the button, it recognized the attack.

Can you look into making sure that for Diplotator (and I’m not sure if there are any more) that the entire button is able to be pushed for the attack to register? Thanks.

1 Like

Had the same issue using Koolasuchus’s Nullifying Strike in a Friendly Battle. Just kept bringing up the creature info until the timer ran out. Had no issues getting it to work in a regular arena battle, though, for whatever reason…

1 Like

Yeah, i ran into that bug as well. Stabbing the screen quickly a bunch of times eventually let me hit the buttons. Hope they’re looking into it.

[moved from another topic]

Bug Description: When I try to do the Furocious Strike while battling the game gives me my Diplotator’s stats instead.

Area is was found in:Battlegrounds

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Battle with Diplotator
Step 2 - Press Furocious Strike
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:Half the time

What type of device are you using: xiaomi mi

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

This happened to me too, koolasuchus gen 2 is glitching during battle and holding down on any attack icon brings up the creature stats instead. Also the attack I want to use is not being selected.

I’m having the same issue with my koasuchus gen 2. Really annoying in arena battles. Not an issue with any other dinos but him.

I’ve been having the same problem for the last few days. It affects the first dinosaur chosen in the Arena. Force closing the game and restarting has not helped.

Not the first time I experienced the increase attack function not working when I fight with Diplotator.
Mostly happen aganst Indominus Rex but sometimes against other dino as well.
Very annoying as it would help to win the battle.
When i click on it only show the Diplotator skills but not let to use the button function!

I’ve had this happen a lot with checking stats

It just won’t go away

same here. i already knowing that, learned that i have to touch in botton area of that button.

ps: why in name of god, you have 232 seconds???

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Bug Description:Diplotator’s Ferocious Strike button brings up moveset list during battle instead of attacking.

Area is was found in: My Diplotator’s Ferocious strike move button does not work! You cannot use Ferocious Strike. It doesn’t work. The button does not react. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:It’s been like this for weeks.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Try to battle with Diplotator.
Step 2 - Try to use Ferocious Strike
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Always.

What type of device are you using: ipad 5 and iphone 6

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
My tweet ( see for screenshot) https://twitter.com/charlzero/status/1059710982296162304

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this @CharlZero and that’s really strange. Does this happen every time you try to use that ability or does it happen randomly? If you have more details on this, reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can gather information and investigate further.

There is a bug in the way all the diplo/koolo attacks are functioned on some devices… the trick to getting them to work is to press the circle for the skill on the bottom edge. My kids moto e plus is like this… but i never run into it on my galaxy s8

What happens is the dinosaurs hit box is so large its like its on top of the buttons.

Thanks for providing that information @Evicton! If you’re able to grab a screenshot of this, could you send it over to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a look?

I sent a long email to support+forums@ludia.com with this and various other issues I experience. Thank you so much for the feedback. You guys have an amazing game going!!