Tarbognathus rally heal broken on swap-in and animations are bugged

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Swap in TarboG with low hp and rally heal doesn’t activate as supposed to, TarboG freezes when swapping in

Area is was found in: PvP, Tournaments

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Swap in low hp TarboG
Step 2 - TarboG doesn’t rally heal and animation freezes
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7 but irrelevant

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Evasive heal is not a rally heal. Its not going to revive a flock member.

7 Likes

I just looked at that move properly… and yeah - it looks by design to only heal if you happen to have some health loss while in the narrow range between flock member heath (you know what I mean). Now that I know that - what a stupid move.

3 Likes

The animation issue is something they are also aware of.

plus unless you ahve 2/3ds or above health it won’t evade either

2 Likes

then what’s the point XD

It’s the same with thylaconyx

If it’s just a regular heal then why does it say rally heal. That makes no sense since every regular heal move or ability in the game is just labeled as heal not rally heal.

Balancing. I don’t know if it was intended but they were smart for once. They made it so no matter what taco can’t heal back members when it’s at 1 member left. This means it’s less of an unkillable flock with more of a focus on bigger damage than survivability.

1 Like

I have noticed that tarbog upon swapping in in a threatend state does not heal and just stands completley still I have lost to battles due to this @Ned could you tell this to the team

It’s true, in swapping it has no regeneration and with alert shattering impact if it receives an attack and is in threat it doesn’t regenerate by meeting
@Ned Do you know if this will be fixed? or will it stay that way