Tarbosaurus VIP Tournament 01/10/2022-01/13/2022

I’ m almost done because of tomorrows update (bugs, loggin fails etc)

8 Likes

Good idea! Unfortunately I’m non-VIP :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m VIP but I can’t do it because I have classes

First run:

6 Likes

Data

5 Likes

Got to place 64 this morning. Hopefully maintenance won’t be that long so we can play the tournament later this day

1 Like

Just an FYI, @Keith told me there are currently no plans to adjust the trophy requirement based on the upcoming Maintenance Break, although they may revisit if the break is longer than intended

3 Likes

Morning data

5 Likes

5 Likes

Position in the tournament so far

4 Likes

In what world is this a fair matchup fff

3 Likes

Data so far.

5 Likes

Wooh ! That looks incredibly scary. Especially the attack on Proceratosaurus :t_rex:

I suggest Pachygalosaurus, Metriaphodon or Zalmonodon, and Indoraptor.

Any idea on if the tournament is moving fast or what the bottom of dominator may be? This is my first vip tournament but I usually aim for around 1500 to get the dominator prize, not sure if it works the same with the vip tournaments. Thanks for any info guys!

1 Like

VIP tournaments tend to end right around the 1000 trophy mark, assuming a 3-day tournament like this one. First-run and twin Stygimoloch excepted

Data

8 Likes

Thank you! I wish this was a twin tarbo tournament! Still will be cool to have one though!

3 Likes

Second run ended this early morning. I will check the bottom scoring during today to see if I will need another battle.

7 Likes

Haven’t started just yet, was planning to go for it today but then I remembered that this was the day of the maintenance. Will check in the evening to see if there is a chance for me to play. If not, then it will be tomorrow morning’s work. Kinda going slow as I can see, hoping further to do the same. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for sharing the data. :v:t2:

2 Likes

This morning’s run

3 Likes

4 Likes