Tarbosaurus VIP Tournament 01/10/2022-01/13/2022

My position so far

3 Likes

Rather good prizes in this tournament, grinding paid off so far as I have collected really impressive amount of DNA (as was NOT the case during the weekend tournament…).

4 Likes

Don’t know if others also noticed this lovely ‘Dynamic name pack’ which apears instead of Tarbosaurus pack? I wonder: if (by some incredible out-of-this-world luck) I get this pack - what prize would be in it?
Or is Ludia actually disabled/excluded Tarbo pack and no one can really get it - and this Dynamic one is only here as a nice decoration? :thinking:

5 Likes

Pretty much just using only carnivores now for tournament runs FMF.

I’ve got into the habit of using indo g2 at level 10 as mains on the last day of the tournament, doing this means that they are locked out of the next day’s PvE (Thursdays and Mondays) which means that they’re ready for action on Fridays and Tuesdays where the events are the hardest, less thinking and planning for me… :grin:

Good luck to everyone looking to get a copy of the chunky concavenator. :facepunch:

6 Likes

I was wondering too what this ‘dynamic name pack’ was… a lot of good prizes in this tournament (3 aqua packs -the best prize by far in any tournament, 1 rare pack and lots of dna)

Bottom dom pretty low so far

3 Likes

@filip1971 and @petran_gr, that is the default scheme for every other tourney creature to be named on. Every once in a while, the game deals with such loading errors, nothing more beyond that.

And the odds are really low, even than normal for the VIP tourneys as you all know.

If you still manage to land on it, take a screenshot right away for later use incase the game crashes or something. :v:t2:

Haven’t started yet btw. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I’m going to squeek into Dominator and call it.
Love Tarbo but wasn’t feelin the tournament.

1 Like

My position in the tournament

3 Likes

Will start now. Hahaha :sweat_smile:

Really pushing my chance I know. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

A little help…

Still easy

1 Like

Late data

4 Likes

Last minute, best minute. :wink:

That Super Rare Pack was two times interestingly, not back to back but so close after each other.

Edit: Checked the rewards, two DNAs and a coin. Pretty much pleased but that coin could have been bucks instead, which would also be very useful. But all ok. :v:t2:

Wish you all luck on the next one. :dizzy:

5 Likes

I got two 7500dna cards :slightly_smiling_face::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Yesterday I didn’t have time to play and I really forgot about the tournament. Now when I opened the game for the first time today I saw the Tarbosaurus pack. From what I’ve seen from previous posts of folks, I must have been between position 90-95 in the Dominator. That was close :sweat_smile:

And I really enjoy the DNA and bucks in the pack :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Cagkan for that 3h left clutch you deserve 3 db cards :slight_smile:

Ludia’s brain

I overslept and forgot to screenshot winnings too, 3 db in one pack oh my, I really wanted dna but I can’t complain at that outcome. :open_mouth:

Hopefully everyone landed where they wanted.

3 Likes

Heh… and I wanted DBs but got all DNAs. Not that I’m unhappy with that, of course: 20+K DNA are always good addition :metal:

1 Like

Ugh when you say it like that 20+k dna that sounds so much nicer than 4+k bucks imo :joy:

1 Like

You’re right, I guess. But it also depends on our priorities - I am still recovering from spending spree: I speed-hatched like crazy until I ran out of DBs. Since then, my DNA recovered to 300.000+, but my DBs are increasing at much slower speed…

1 Like