Tarbosaurus VIP Tournament - 12/18/2020 - 12/21/2020

I don’t think there’s a chance. If it was a tourney creature, sure, but with VIPs, not so much.

1 Like

@Aether_12 I am watching Among us tournament so it distracts me from vip tournaments

1 Like

Round one on 2020-12-18T05:00:00Z and best prize…

7 Likes

did a nice run today

4 Likes

Here is where I’m at after the first day run

6 Likes

You know it could be a more use of a VIP creature. I mean you always can buy tourneys after you unlock them but a VIP especially like Tarbo which normally says hi from a 50k pack, would be awesome to be earned through playing high number of matches in dom as an early gift and making it two copies. If I were them I would make its odds a little bit higher for the VIP tourneys. Then it does make you feel like a real VIP, got my point? But either way you know, I haven’t had a single reward creature pack in any single one of them up until now. So I have serious doubts of having one, even if they do that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Flavio_Camargo if I am not wrong, was far more successful than me earning those. :wink:

1 Like

Morning run and data… I got a Mystery VIP Pack, 1,000 DNA card, and 5 500 DNA cards as best prizes thus time…

5 Likes

The before and after of my latest tourney run

4 Likes

Some data

And the final prize was a mystery… mystery pack (gave it a good minute but it still wouldnt load) :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah for some reason they are not loading on my game either my guess is it has to do with some sort of special skin as a holiday mystery pack.

@Keith, @Daven, @Ned, @Isabelle not sure if any of you will see this over the weekend.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Barely had time to play today, still won the aquatic pack twice with 750dbs. What are the odds!:tada:

5 Likes

Just a update on where I’m at in the tournament good luck to everyone hopefully y’all achieve the goal y’all desire

5 Likes

Wow I just hit that once having only a single bucks card in it. I also haven’t been lucky on the prize drops either up until this day. Gotta turn my bad luck to better at some point right? Entropy laws :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

(Finds Tarbo and wakes up screaming, tears follow)

4 Likes

With the way the tournament is going right now it has gained 89 trophies in three hours from second place if nothing changes the tournament will gain 3026 trophies in the next 34 hours but I believe it will speed up

4 Likes

Data

Watch this space

3 Likes

Guessed wrong but still okay

3 Likes

Predicted bottom of Dominator updated in the notes section of my latest video. Will update there and here tomorrow.

4 Likes

Some data and best prizes were 500 DNA 3x’s and 4 VIP Mystery Packs…

6 Likes

I will post my standing once I’m less ashamed. :sweat_smile: You guys have quite the motivation, good job!

5 Likes