Tarkus Unlocked! [Should she join my team in the future?]

Is it worth taking it above level 20 and using it on my team??

[My team]:

1 Like

Maybe he should join, in place of Purru. It depends on what is more important to you: Armor, slightly highet attack and speed control or cleanse and No Escape

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’d say take taurus off for tarkus. (But keep Puru for now until tarkus is L20.)

1 Like

I Really need creatures with armor (Monostego is the only one who has.)

But today I found out that Thyla and Purut are a perfect pair! (Use bleeding from Thyla, switch to Purut and prevent the opponent from escaping!)

Thanks!

I will do this! :wink:

Just wait for the next update. I think Tarkus may get No Escape in 1.13, because Puru has it. With it, Tarkus would be without doubt better than its parent

2 Likes

I agree that Tarkus will receive this Buff!

Having a “Long Superiority Strike” wouldn’t be bad either…

1 Like

It really depends on what you’re facing. If you face high-damage creatures that can’t go through shields or armour, Tarkus is definitely better.

2 Likes

Tarkus is a powerful and very underrated creature. It is not bad taking this with you until the very end. You really only need to boost hp and speed so you can save you attack boosts (like thyla). It’s very good against maxima (and hopefully gemini if it gets tweaked next patch). But wait until it is at team level before placing it on the team. Also, level that monostego up. That thing works well with tarkus as you can swap back into it and get a counter off followed by an instant distract.

2 Likes

I’ve got my Tarkus at level 26, she’s one of the MVPs of my team. Very useful against HP-boosted Maxima and Stegodeus’ that wander around the arena.

I put boosts into her HP exclusively, so she’s guaranteed to take a hit or two from even the most boosted of Thors.

2 Likes

Definite yes. Going forward/upwards in the arena the 20% armour helps against Erlidom and the like and just adds a bit more survivability.

Like others say, just boost health.

This is mine, waiting for the Puru rewards to make a blast for Lvl 28

Screenshot_20200302_213119_com.ludia.jw2

2 Likes

Imho replace Purru when Tarkus is a higher level. I was against switching out my Puru originally but honestly the speed reduction from superiority strike and the 20% armour help it SO much. It’s also a good counter for Indo G2

1 Like