Ludia Forums

Team Build Thought Exercises

As a bit of fun and as a thought exercise I’m going to propose certain team themes, and we’ll see what you all can come up with as the best possible team.

Rules for each builds will be as follows:

1. All dinosaurs will be at level 26.
  2. No boosts. These dinosaurs are all natural and fair.
  3. The idea is to build a competitive team that would face teams built around the build restrictions.

Team build #1 is commons only. What could you build as the best possible Common only team?

Good luck.

1 Like

Allosaurus, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor, Tarbosaurus, Deinocheirus, Apatosaurus, Triceratops G2 and Dracorex G2.

2 Likes

Are they the best commons you think or do you have a team strategy behind their choices?

Velociraptor, Deinicheirus, Tanycolagreus - Speedy little beggars to start out with.
Allosaurus, Tarbosaurus - High impact chompers.
Miragaia - Counter attacker with a good power.
Draco G2 - Yeah, that.
Stegosaurus - Tank with slowing abilities

Not the most balanced, but I’d try that one.

1 Like

Anyone have any other team builds or are these the best considering how many Commons there are?

3 Likes

A couple interesting choices there. Wasn’t expecting to see Dimorphodon on a list. Nice.

1 Like

Yesterday’s Common only builds worked out as I expected with a couple surprising additions. Today we’ll bump up the rarity.

3. The idea is to build a competitive team that would face teams built around the build restrictions.

Team build #2 is Rares only. What could you build as the best possible Rare only team?

Here is my rare only team, more or less what I used for the tourney, but Miragai replaced for Ankylocodon
Screenshot_20190725-095922

2 Likes

Nice team. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone else with a different idea of the best Rare only team?

Hear me out!

Purrolyth, suchotator, marsupial lion, ankylocodon, diplotator, erlikosaurus, elasmotherium, and uthraptor

2 Likes

Two slightly different teams. Nice to see some cenozoics getting fielded.

Team build #3 is Epics only. What could you build as the best possible Epic only team?

No one today? What’s the best Epic team you could build?

Proceratomimus, Stegoceratops, Gorgosuchus, T-rex, Postimetrodon, Purutaurus, Edmontoguanodon and Sarcorixis

1 Like

Team build #4 is Legendary only. What could you build as the best possible Legendary only team?

Utasinoraptor, Tragodistis, Allosinosaurus, I-rex, Tryostronyx, Paramoloch, Smilocephalosaurus and Carnotarkus

1 Like