Ludia Forums

Team Feedback

I decided to take a look at the leaderboards to get a general idea on what people are using at the top of the meta, and ive decided to change my team up. Id like feedback on the new and old team, and whether i should make changes or not. Heres my guidelines for my team

1. Refusing to use Thor and Dracoceratops. I think Thor gets bodied by a ton this meta, while Dracoceratops is…well, you guys probably know, so im not gonna bother

2. Im not getting rid of Pterovexus. I tried it out in arena and that swap in bleed is a lifesaver. Had a few instances where it held its own as well, so Im determined to use it.

Old Team

Trykosaurus
Erlikospyx
Ardentismaxima
Indoraptor Gen 2
Smilonemys (planning to use)
Magnapyritor
Grypolyth
Pterovexus

New Team

Trykosaurus
Smilonemys
Geminititan
Ardentismaxima
Erlidominus
Magnapyritor
Pterovexus
Indoraptor Gen 2

Please respect the guidelines above, even those that second one seems silly to most since its an immune meta, i have my reasons to use it as my main support dino

1 Like

More info on my reason to use Vexus:

With all the Trykos, Diorajas, and Thors running around (very common as well for reasons i shouldnt have to explain), i use Vexus for swap in wound to punch a hole in them so i can set up for my next dino. Ive had plenty of games where there was an overboosted thor that came in, and if i hadnt swapped Vexus in to get the bleed going, i would have lost. How i use it is to wait until a tank or something without immunity comes in, then swap it in to take the hit for my previous dino while getting bleed up as well. Sure, Vexus dies quick, but in most of my games, that swap in was the reason i won, because it brought the target down to an hp amount where after it goes down, another creatures comes in to set up.

My favorite times are when i bring it in on a Thor to get the bleed up, and while about 60% of the time, Vexus gets one shotted, that bleed stacked and helped out my team-mates overcome it. Theres even been times where Vexus actually survived an impact or rampage that crit, then forced thor to waste instant charge on it to prevent distraction, allowing Indoraptor Gen 2 to come in and clean house

I honestly can’t say anything that will improve your team. You got four tanks, two with high armor and two with high health, you have fast damage and support creatures too. I can’t see any improvement really.

2 Likes

Ive been thinking of swapping Spyx out for Erlidom mainly because of Dracoceratops, and the fact that i have Vexus as my bleeder/support dino. That and more hit and runners, as well as dodges and cloak getting buffed

1 Like

I think the new team is definitetly an improvement. And imo, it’s silly to disregard bleed just because it’s an immune meta. Many of the top tier dinos are not immune so bleed is a valid strategy. And as you said, Vexus has been working well for you and is immune as well. All in all, It synergises well with your team.
Besides, that distracting impact animation is really nice.

1 Like

It was level 21 and barely boosted as well. Thanks to the 9 attempts today, im getting it to level 23, and if i get lucky with fuses, level 24

Three of said tanks can hold their own against Thor as well. Other than Trykosaurus, maybe Erlidom, and Vexus without SiB active, my whole team can handle Thor

1 Like

I have tryed the swap-in-bleed for months, and I agree with you.
It’s a great strategy.

I have also tryed out the Vex, but I prefer the Dimodactylus, most because it has instant move. And aswell could offer bleed on the first turn. It means, swap-in-bleed and bleed Again if the opponent is slow.

Good luck mate! :pray:t4:

“It’s a great strategy”

Better than spamming an overboosted, overleveled rat :wink: