Ludia Forums

Team good or nah?

Do you guys think my team is good? I’m in Lockdown rn so i wanna know if my team is good for my current arena.

2 Likes

If you’d like to see some of the creatures i have feel free to ask for em

2 Likes

@Rem. I think your team is very good! I don’t recall having that many Legendaries when I was in Lockdown :thinking: .

8 Likes

The next legendary i’m planning on getting is Smilocephalo, so i’m most likely gonna replace Rajaky since it always gets destroyed by most creatures, sooooo yea

1 Like

Get an Alloraptor

1 Like

man that is good, I think you should add dodocevia

3 Likes

@Indominusrexgen2 @Quetzor is Alloraptor and Dodocevia good? I could get Dodocevia and Edaphocevia if I had enough Inostrancevia.

3 Likes

I would say docevia(this exactly waht I am doing) because he is a flock creature and they are so annoying to fight, also it is a pretty balance creature, pretty hard to beat too

3 Likes

As for alloraptor, I don’t really know, from what I faced, he gets destroyed by raptor, so if you get him put a few speed boost, and maybe one or 2 attack boost, but if you already have a good raptor you dont really need this guy

3 Likes

first @Indominusrexgen2 my alloraptor destroyed raptors second @Rem that team is awsome

1 Like

Dont you have developmental build :thinking:

1 Like

Para lux is not good unless its high level

Maybe dodo for poukadei?
Idk your team is pretty good

lock down? where that one so I think it good c:

Yeah, stop leveling up your epic dodos, request some inos dna and fuse dodocevia. It’s pretty solid on your team, but there are certainly better flocks right now like argenteryx and coelhaast, but if you’re limited on dna, get dodocevia on your team as quickly as possible. Request dna if you must, but overall, you have a very balanced team for where you’re at. The dna with come with time. Just dart everything and don’t miss any events/strikes …

I only leveled it up to level 16 because i needed it for campaign lol

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

well done, he is so useful!!!
I am really happy for you!!!

Also @Indominusrexgen2, you should put some custom creatures in my custom creature tournament because why not. Here’s the link to it Custom Creature Battle Royale, i guess - #10 by Jumpjoob

1 Like

Also in Lockdown and have only 2 legendary. You should be fine.