Ludia Forums

Team Invincibles are Recruiting. 2 Level 20 Sancturies. 10/10 Alliance Missions

Hi everyone Team Invincibles are looking for a few active daily players to help us reach 10/10 every week.
*** π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—”π—‘π—–π—˜: Team Invincibles
*** π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—”π—‘π—–π—˜ π— π—œπ—¦π—¦π—œπ—’π—‘π—¦: 10/9 (made 10/10 this week but need more battlers to make this a regular occurence)
*** 𝗦𝗔𝗑𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦: We’re part of the ARK group, which works together to manage two level 20 sanctuaries at once, both of which are created IN HALF A DAY (new members have to follow our easy sanc rules)
*** π—ͺ𝗛𝗔𝗧 π—¦π—˜π—£π—”π—₯π—”π—§π—˜π—¦ 𝗨𝗦?: We are a tight knit group who treat each other as family.There is always someone happy to give help and advice if needed.
*** π—–π—’π— π— π—¨π—‘π—œπ—–π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘: Discord (it’s required in our alliance since the in-game chat is useless)
*** π—Ÿπ—”π—‘π—šπ—¨π—”π—šπ—˜: International alliance but must speak English
*** π— π—œπ—‘. π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—¬π—˜π—₯ π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—Ÿ: We have no minimum requirements as as we believe we benefit from both experienced and newbie.

Please DM me if you are interested in joining a great alliance, who are on the verge of being 10/10 every week.

2 Likes

Great bunch of guys and gals of all player levels - both my main and alt accounts are members. Being a member of ARK is a huge benefit.

Preferably you need to get less than 6000 trophies in a season - its difficult enough battling Zheng88888 for the top spot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: Just to be clear that last bit is a joke :laughing:

1 Like

Check Team Invincibles latest ARK ONE dino selection. Message PrincipeZutano to join.

2 spots remaining and on track for 10/10 again this week

Great job on reaching 10/10 again! New season, new opportunities to for those seeking to join a highly active alliance. Don’t miss out on joining TI and message them today.

One more spot has become available. Now been 10/10 for 6 weeks in a row with time to spare. Dm me if you are interested in becoming a part of our friendly alliance

Been a member for as long as I can remember and been playing for 2 years. Great alliance, friendly and inviting. All levels welcome just need to be active as hitting 10/10 for weeks now. Come enjoy the benefit of max alliance rewards and 2 level 20 sanctuaries.

Reached out earlier today, no response so far.

Sorry for delay I did not get a notification of your message. DM now sent

Team invincibles have to many rules and are very unfriendly Due to a new leaders taking over, formally it was team GB when it was a lovely family run happy alliance, I’ve now found a lovely friendly alliance that still does 1010 and has level 20 sanctuaries but without the rules and clic Mentality

Can I join? Pretty please???

Sorry we are currently full.

Super cool group of people. I’ve been with them for about a month, I think, i’m not a great player but they’ve been super helpful. And those of you who consider joining, we are currently full like PZ said. And don’t listen to what that Sarahbell character said a couple of posts up. It’s just a bunch of lies.

1 Like

The only reason members get booted is if they break sanctuary rules or stop being active. All members given a chance through discord before going. If you stop being active on discord then no easy way to warn. If you stopped being active then I hope the new alliance is happy to carry you with their hard earnt 10/10.

2 Likes

Overall I’d highly recommend this alliance compared to a few others I’ve been in. Serious about being a 10/10 alliance and driven toward that goal, but also relaxed enough that it’s still fun and it doesn’t feel like β€œwork.” Any successful alliance is going to have to set expectations of all members in order to be successful.
Curious what you mean by β€œclic” mentality?

I know the alliance is full now so I’ll bide my time but I am seriously curious to find out just what clic mentality is. Does it generate a clicking sound when members of this alliance think…or what? Do elaborate.

It’s a top secret alliance super power. The louder the sound, the more powerful we become. I’m not at liberty to discuss further… I believe I’ve already said too much…

Maybe they meant clique? I think it can also be called click mentality.

Clic = clique = click???

Probably just forgot to add that k in there.