Ludia Forums

Team Made of Most Used in Sorna Marshes

The last few days, I took note of what all my opponents 8 creatures they were using and counted them. My original reason was to see how much variety there is and what kind of team I need to counter creature that come on most teams. This is the list with the top 8 creatures players have on their teams. Highlighted are the top 8 most used creatures:
Used-Creatures-1 Used-Creatures-2

I put together this team I will play for at least the day. 4 of these most used are level 20 for the obvious reason they make unique’s. I barely won my first battle but my opponent had a well boosted Sarcorixis. They had 4 of the most used on their team.

This is my team of most used creatures I face for the day, win or lose.
My%20Team%2020191103
I just hit another all time high and just entered into Jurassic Ruins.

6 Likes

Playing the most commonly used creatures at my level went OK. I went back and forth from Sorna Marshes to Jurassic ruins a few times.

I’m farming incubators for Stygimoloch Gen 2 as I am in the middle of working to unlock Stygidaryx. I need to purposely drop a few hundred trophy’s because Sorna has a 33% chance of them while the Ruins has only a 25% chance out of the 3 hour incubators.

This is where I ended up for the last incubator for the night and time to change my team.

1 Like

Only 3 Dracoceratops. Sounds like Sorna has changed since i’ve been there.

1 Like

All the rat masters have probably boosted theirs to high heavens and have moved up arenas. Could account for the discrepancy.

1 Like

No wonder I’m getting swarmed with rats.

2 Likes

Sorna Marshes is more tame now days but I just start to run into players first unique’s in the Ruins.

2 Likes

The Procera’s can be bad as this team of most used are not very good for countering it.

1 Like

who was the brave soul that used Tarbosaurus tho?

1 Like

Majungasuchus was one that surprised me that anyone would use it.

1 Like