Ludia Forums

Team New Setup

Hey there,

I‘m having trouble in the ruins, mostly I‘m failing because of bad RNG. I‘ve seen some players with lower lvled dinosaurs in higher battle regions so I‘d like to know how I should change my team to be some better. :slight_smile:

Humm, hard to say… your team seems pretty good

I’m around 4100-4200 and I think you could easily beat me with the right combination :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you show your team please? :slight_smile:

If possible, try replace stegodeus with trago or giga, stegod is not performing quite well in higher arenas, besides stegosaurus is park spawn now. Unless you are determined to overlevel it, stegodeus is not recommended.

Ok thanks. Problem is, I‘m not getting Para DNA to lvl Trago up. I could perhaps get Giga up to lvl 18 but I‘m not sure…her attacks are so weak.

Get your utasinoraptor leveled and put it in your team, it’s an amazing dino,. Very powerful, with high health (because of armour) and versatile

And who should I replace?

Maybe dilo

Level up Monostego if you can, as 1 lvl higher can survive two Indominus attacks. As Wilshire1966 suggested lvl up Utasino. Used right can demolish opponents team.
I would bench Allosino or Dilorano. Not sure how useful Dilorano is as I never used it. Allosino has limited use.

Stegodeus isn’t as good as it was, but is still useful, especially again fast dinos and for tanking hits.

Thx. I think your team is better than mine and higher lvled. I‘m having trouble with Indom, Iraptor and bleeders with my actual team.
But lvlng Utasino and Monostegotops sounds good I‘ll try that.

Join a good alliance and ask for para DNA, you can get a lot everyday. My stegoceratops went from lv 22 to lv 26 and solely relied on my alliance members donating triceratops DNA. Giga’s Attack is stronger than stegodeus at same level because decelerating impact has only 1 cooldown and Thago has 3, plus giga has half counter.

I don’t like keeping hybrid dinos with same components in my team, that’s why I didn’t suggest Utasino… you already have two that needs Utah and I wouldn’t replace them.

I figured you had trouble with Indos… You only have one nullifier… You must have to rely on luck a lot and probably with many situations of Cloak vs Cloak and Evasive Stance vs Evasive Stance… I have the same problem, but only against Indoraptor… My Alanky can handle I-Rex.

Really is fascinating how RNG hits ya in the face after reaching 3,9k trophies…
Indoraptor evasive fails…Indominus Rex cloak fails…stuns fail…crits aren‘t coming…

Opponent gets crits with 5% chance…opponent‘s Irex dodges 4 times in one battle…opponent‘s Iraptor hits through evasive while dodging two hits…

I‘m slowly moving to agree with those who say game would be better without all that evasive and dodge mode…

I‘m changing my team now and try different strategies. Got a bad feeling about it!

Only one piece of advice, pick a path and follow it. Either Utasinoraptor or Allison, Monomin or Monosteg etc. all great Dino’s but levels matter more

RNG is a b… :zipper_mouth_face:

Three things make me rage in this game:
-Bugs at the most inappropriate time
-Sequence of opponent’s evasion working
-When my dino has 20% crit or more and doesn’t do it, but the opponent’s 5% does

RNG is still trolling me. Iraptor didn‘t dodge 8 times. I lost every battle now because of RNG.
Sounds weird but I do play strategic and tried some advices of other players but noooo…
Once I‘m moving towards 3,9 k, I won‘t draw my strong dinosaurs and also RNG gives my opponent the opportunity to destroy me in a brutal way while laughing his ass off…

RNG is still trolling me. Iraptor didn‘t dodge 8 times. I lost every battle now because of RNG.
Sounds weird but I do play strategic and tried some advices of other players but noooo…
Once I‘m moving towards 3,9 k, I won‘t draw my strong dinosaurs and also RNG gives my opponent the opportunity to destroy me in a brutal way while laughing his a off…

You can run both someties. obviously takes double the DNA and time but im glad I ran both!