Ludia Forums

Team Pride. Pat yourself on the back!

After a couple of conversations recently, I’ve been thinking about how hard we all work on our teams. Whether somewhat casually, or insanely hardcore, it takes time, effort, and dedication.

Let’s make this thread about how much we love our teams. Post your group and pat yourself on the back!! No matter your level / arena / trophy count / or whatever.

Show your team pride!!

(I’ll add mine later) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very happy with my team.

8 Likes

Took a long time FIPing Blue and Echo in Sanctuaries to get Indo Gen 2 up to that level.

6 Likes

This is my primary account. I am working on getting others up to this level range but at least now I am getting so I have a choice rather than stuck with one team of 8 as I had after the boost thing started. I lowered my team average so I have more I can play.

5 Likes

Indo is not always there, sometimes I switch him for rinex or Gemini ^^

5 Likes

Love the gorgo

1 Like

Eviction recommend it to me. I could bump its level up 1 or 2. needs a bit more oomph in the hp department and the extra damage wouldn’t hurt. Other than that, I don’t have anything bad to say about it.

2 Likes

Eventually gorgo can’t pull its weight anymore, but it’s great for quite some time. Boost 2.0 will hurt it big time.

7 Likes

I’ll probably bring back carnotarkus for a while then. If i can get enough wuerhosaurus to get her up another 3-4 levels that is.

Here’s my wonderful team!

Suchatattor needs replaced, but it works for now.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t give up on it! It’s really good.

1 Like

ok, here’s mine. I like playing weirdo stuff that counters the usual suspects well.
crew

10 Likes

I’m a little partial to rending counter attackers. Purutaurus was my first boosted creature. I won’t give up on gorgo just yet. I still need to get used to how she plays.

Ah, I can see that. I do like ‘rend’ as a move. I just wish it wasn’t susceptible to distract…

Current team.

Not likeing indo or trago atm though

8 Likes

Not the best team, but I’m proud of it. Hoping Smilonemys, Vexus and IndoG2 will join in soon.

5 Likes

Been playing since august… proud of this Team!!!

7 Likes

Screenshot_20191019-233816_JW%20Alive

Lil’ stronger every day

7 Likes

Since this August? How?!! That’s really impressive!

3 Likes

A lot of hours played, a great Alliance with great Sanctuaries, and a few dollars spent!!! On avarage I play this game about 7 hours a day hunting dna

3 Likes