Team/ Trial Suggestions?

This is my current team and dinos I have to work with as well as my curent standing. My team has gained levels in jumps and last week, I leveled up a fair few dinos and am looking for new dinos to perhaps try or for any suggestions.
P.s. Do not ask about the gen 2’s. Those were mistakes made when I was young and dumb…

1 Like

You could try to level your Triceratops Gen 2 to 30 and put it on the team…

1 Like

Seriously now, I am at the same level as you, but have a different approach to the game… I have an over-leveled Allosaurus and a level 21 Tanycolagreus on my team, as well as a level 22 Gorgosuchus. Meanwhile, I am leveling up my legendaries and trying to get Indoraptor (10 fuses each for 10 DNA)… Your team looks good, problem is your dinos are a little under-leveled… But that’s just me. If it works for you, keep going and try changing the dino that let’s you down more often, until you get a good balance.

Thanks man, but honestly I am just looking for suggestions to try new things and what to try them in place of. I am more looking to have some more fun battles now, rather than push up trophies, because I am already far higher than I should be. I don’t go out and actively hunt enough at the moment, especially with exams coming up, but will try to afterwards.

I removed my trago for paramoloch and have not been sorry I Did

1 Like