Ludia Forums

Teams Tourney for new version

Hello, I was thinking that it could be a good idea to make a team tourney (something new) I see two options.

1. Like a raid, 2v2 or 3v3.
  2. Adding the points to a team of 2 or 3 players. They fight sepparately, but points are added to the team. If a 3v3 team vs team one member could be asigned to use common or rare dinos, the other one epic or legendary and the other one Unique or Alfa. So this allow that on this kind of tourneys mixed level of players could be on a team, allowing rookies or newbies to grew faster or win sometime or somewhat faster.

What do you think?

2 Likes

They need to add group or team PvP to add new life to the game say in 3.0.

I suggested 4 vs 4 recently because of the raids. I wouldn’t want less than 3 vs 3.
It would be the same rule.
You get 4 creatures randomly selected from your team of 8.
This allows players to swap during play.
Each player is out of the match if 3 of their 4 creatures are taken down.
When all of the opponents team has been taken out, the winning team gets an incubator, same as PvP.

You can form a team with friends or your alliance members and then join a group PvP or just join alone and it will throw you into a team.
You would earn points for your alliance as a representative of your alliance on a team and maybe they would give bonus points for playing as an alliance on one team toward an alliance reward.

As far as awards for winning, maybe get an incubator, same as playing regular PvP and takedowns are divided up.

2 Likes

Sounds Great!
I have heard a lot of people complaining about the same format of tourneys. Maybe here is an idea to work with.

2 Likes

Can be very nice and fun idea yes. ( hoopfully Ludia does this once)

Yes fun idea

Perhaps solo raid battles?

Perhaps, why not.
:wink:

Yo pienso lo mismo que ustedes por qué no una batalla de 2vs2 o 3vs3 para cooperar en torneos a su alianza es muy buena idea :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::smiley:

Translated from Spanish

I think the same as you, why not a 2vs2 or 3vs3 battle to cooperate in tournaments with your alliance is a very good idea.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.