Ludia Forums

Teaser hybrids?

Hi Ludia team, any chance you could give us a sliiiiiiight teaser for a future hybrid??

I only have 3 legendary dinosaurs which are NOT at level 20, so many are waiting on a new unique to come :slight_smile:

I also played the older jurassic world game for over 4 years, and that has about 300 dinosaurs in it

Can’t wait for you to bring those over to JWA!

I expect we will get the mammoth for this winter period, judging on how it worked in the older game

And a future aquatic update? Gosh you have so many goodies for us in the future!

But a tiny tiny teaser would be much appreciated :smiley:

Thanks for making this game so fun!

2 Likes

I would love ceratasaurus to be added to JWA. I like the look of the one in Jurassic World the Game. As for hybrids, I’d like like the look of alangasaurus and carnoraptor could be fun.

I used to play jurassic world the Game all the time, 4 years straight without missing any daily event.

But I never had time to juggle between jurassic world the game, and JWA, so I kept the app on my phone but only play this game now

With so many dinosaurs on the other side though, we have an exciting adventure in JWA ahead of us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope they‘ll introduce less mammals and more dinosaurs instead. I love JP and JW for the dinosaurs and their hybrids. Not some furry mammals that get mixed with dinosaurs. :sweat_smile:

There are still so many amazing dinosaur species waiting to get introduced! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know what you mean. I just hope they can have a balance of cenzoics AND dinosaurs. Same for pterosaurs and aqautics (if added)

My guess is they will drop it in December or January.