Teaser of NEW HYBRIDS! 🤩

Yeah i’ve got enough Tany to guarantee an immediate unlock, but all depends on the other dino ingredient.

1 Like

I need tany suprisingly

since it takes around 33250 to level my tany to 20 from level 6

Then Thursday is your day! So glad I darted every Tany I see on Thursdays.

2 Likes

I think 4 is Purutaurus + something else (based on the horns)
The brachi thing might be Ardonto + brachi.

Also, some (pretty) wild guesses:

1. Smilodon + Pachy
  2. Koola G2 + Purru
  3. Cenzoic + Procera
  4. Cenzoic + Carno
  5. Pteranodon + ??
  6. Ardon + Brachio
  7. Tany + Spinoraptor

Brachiosaurus + Nodopatotitan!!!

@XxCarnotaurusxX hmm nope, dont think nodopato can get a hybrid? It uses nodopatosaurus, so its a superhybrid already

that fourth one might be a wuerhosaurus hybrid.

6 Likes

Unfortunately Noodle cannot be mixed again because it’s already a superhybrid (nodopatosaurus + giraffatitan). So it could be ardonto + brachi, or something else.

3 Likes

@Pateradactyl agreed!

Just realized a really easy way aquatics could be incorporated into the game. JW the game has events where you use land creatures and you unlock the aquatics. Well, if we have like 1 strike tower a week where we use land Dino’s to battle for an aquatic incubator, hey bingo, the aquatics can be unlocked with ease. Also they could be tourney rewards

2 Likes

and that first one is probably marsupial lion +smilodon. i dont see them crossing cenozoics with dinos.

2 Likes

oh rays, I hope it’s ardon, but more than likely it will be one of those new legendary.

I really doubt it somehow. I do think it will be Ardontosaurus

Feel bad for saying this now, but 2 is NOT and aquatic. Zoom in on it and you will see some feet

4 Likes

correct!! its probably a diplotator hybrid.

3 Likes

I’d love to see tany + concavenator.

I thing 4 is gonna be something +Elasmotherium because of the horn

that or para