Teehee, I love this tournament. 🤩

I absolutely love that there are no rats, love it.

Its honestly a breath of fresh air and I think this tournament and next weeks will be my favorite yet.

Anyone else feel the same way?

8 Likes

Me too.wortwortwort

1 Like

Flocks have definitely put a dent in my enjoyment for the tournament, but it’s not too bad altogether.

3 Likes

Megalogaia destroys the birbs

1 Like

yes, this tourney is amazing…

1 Like

Tourney is awesome! The only annoying thing is argenteryx

8 Likes

Not for an above average pvp player, more than enough tools to defeat it. I’ve faced three and dispatched all of them without losing a dino.

2 Likes

My team is almost completely dedicated to taking down flocks, yet my Teryx 3-0s teams, and well over half my losses come from Teryx users. I’m currently stuck in the top 500 and I see the pests everywhere, they’re both annoying to fight and overpowered for their rarity. If you don’t have Ankylodicurus or Teryx while the foe has Teryx, there’s a pretty high chance you’ve instantly lost the battle.

3 Likes

Why I like Megalogaia. It deals with it pretty well. Its slowing counter is really useful and then you just shield decel and/ or dig in

1 Like

This is what I’ve got so far. I’ve been playing when I have free time at work. I’m 10- ish battles in. I’m not doing too bad so far.

It’s amazing so far. Of course, flocks pop up here and there to hinder my enjoyment and destroy me if I don’t have [insert list of counters], but the experience isn’t bad at all.
You’re right, this got me right back into tourneys again. Truly, a breath of fresh air.

1 Like

Yes, it’s been a huge breath of fresh air!

…Then I wait back into the regular arena. Straight off the bat, they swapped to Ceramagnus. Didn’t even try to strike my Poukan and cause some regular damage first, just swapped right away :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds about right.

I really hate normal arena due to all the swappers. Its not fun

2 Likes

Teryx was vulnerable from Ankylod last attack, thats why Majunda counter hit for 1500.

All the flocks swappings make this tournament annoying. Cant wait tournament without flocks.

Well there are the flying rats…

But yeah i did enjoy the tourney. Got to use Dippy and Pelta with no worries at all

Be thankful. I walked into fully boosted lvl27 & 28 thors in aviary, and lvl29 sr3 lvl 29 titan & lvl 26 thor in estates. :expressionless:

1 Like

It doesn’t help that things such as Majundaboa are -Not- a counter to Argenteryx. They are a check at best.

If you don’t use the fresh out of the gate example the snake loses constantly. I’ve lost count of the number of times a full health snake eats cunning rampage bringing it to 1300 health then Argenteryx cleanses it’s speed decel and kills the snake.

There are a dozen or so argy counters in this tourney, plenty of players are dispatching it with ease…

2 Likes

I really don’t have a problem with Argent, so I can’t complain