Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Legends

A great game. No groups or dojos to join. Teams to fight. Amazing entourage of heros and villains. UNFORTUNATELY, the games has not changed for a very long time.

Can we expect ANY changes? Consider groups of 10, 20, or 30. Prizes based on goal achievements? Battles between dojos rewards based on participation with timed shields as protection from repeat attacks from the same individual opponent. Dojo tournament could last a day or weekend or a week.

So many options, so little change.

I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying the game @Brian_Parago! What’s your favourite character in your Roster or team set up for battles? Also, those are some great suggestions, and I’ll definitely pass them along to production for use in future games.

Of all the characters in the game, Raphael has been one of the deadliest. Between a taunt with one ability being counter attack 100% chance. I do not have Splinter, but he, too, appears to have this ability. He is amazingly difficult one to beat even on equal level.

Rosters themselves need to be super adjustable to fit any given level. You really cannot “put all your eggs in one basket.” Without a variety of toons and coulors at your disposal, you get stuck.

Each characters has attributes that can be combined for great results. Speed plays a factor, a wonderful “initiative” taken by developers, but missed in D&D Warriors of Waterdeep.