Tell the truth

Ok tell the truth besides checking in the morning or whenever to do your events and maybe later on in the evening to finish, how many times a day do you check your game? :rofl::thinking:

7 Likes

Geez, maybe 160 times, lol.

9 Likes

I would have to say at least 200

4 Likes

Just once, to take Custom Trades.

6 Likes

Eleventy billion

7 Likes

So often that I basically live in the game.

This is my house:

For real though these days I check about 40 times but this includes doing everything…events/missions/PvP grinding etc.

Pre Rona19 days sometimes I would check about 10 times.

Sometimes I do quick sessions like 2 or 3 mins to check on tings. Other times I spend longer if I’m thinking about what my next goal is / planning the timing of my hatchery.

11 Likes

About, 30 lol. But usually only for like 2 minutes to check the trades, hatch stuff, fuse stuff, collect stuff. If it’s a tournament, I go tryhard mode and check like every 10 minutes :rofl:

7 Likes

I start once in the morning to check for trades collect stuff etc and do modded pvps. Once i am done i start again later in the evening when event resets. Once events are done then “Till the very next day”.

2 Likes

I exit the game and visit ‘real life’ only when required :joy:

11 Likes

Pretty much exactly what I do lol

4 Likes

every time its necessary thats can be 6x - 15x per day

3 Likes

On normal days I come twice in the morning before work, twice during office hours, once on the way home and about three times at night. On weekends I go more often.

2 Likes

A quinquagintacentillion times

jk actually 0

Maybe 2 or 3 times, mostly to trade and battle.

1 Like

If there’s no tourney, like 5. If there is tourney, about 25+