Ludia Forums

Tempting offer

These are so nice but it would violate my principle not to buy any card packs…or maybe…Christmas is coming…do yourself and Ludia a favour Tommi.
I have to contemplate.
Maybe if all of them were in this pack.

2 Likes

They do look lovely. I will resist, but the price seems reasonable.

It’s a standard statistical calculation to find out how many of the packs one has to buy to get all of the statues. The result is horrible.

1 Like

Yup I saw them, thought about it, and then decided not to move forward with purchasing them since there is no guarantee I would get all four of them. Not to mention what the cost might be if you actually went for all four.

3 Likes

Well, there is a statistical guarantee that you get all of them after an infinite number of buys.

I did it. It took six chances to get all four.

2 Likes

Congratulations, I guess. It could have been a lot more.

2 Likes

I was going to count 8 or less as successful. After that, there would be war between my wallet and an obsessive desire to own everything

2 Likes

My war would be between my wife and me, and I would certainly lose.

5 Likes

If the stats were better on the decoration it would also tempt me more like the Haast Statue got me with its 6 square reach and 10% boost making it a better performing decoration than everything except a clock tower. These statues only being 4 square reach and 4% boost are equivalent to the bonfire decoration, which at 178,300 coins seems like a much better deal than real money.

3 Likes

I agree with all of y’all it would be better if you could get all four in a pack at one time and I would be willing to pay a little more for that pack just because I would like to have all four but as of now I will pass

3 Likes