Ludia Forums

Tenontorex; is it worth it?

Now, some of you may remember my Is utarinex even worth unlocking? post, and now since the tenontorex championship has ended, I’m really close to getting tenontorex, but Is it worth the trouble to unlock? Or will I be wasting coins on an unviable unique?

• Unlock tenontorex and put it on the team
  • Leave tenontorex in the dust and focus on better uniques
  • Unlock tenontorex but dont put it on team

0 voters

Depends on your team

7 Likes

@Phil Question for you :laughing:

3 Likes

With all the changes about to happen I don’t think anyone can truly say what Dino will or will not be worth it come next patch. Listen, they are resetting boosts!!! For them to do something as monumental as that I would expect BIG changes. I am personally holding off on leveling anything right now. It shouldn’t be more then a week or two before we find out. I’d just hold tight and see what happens.

5 Likes

ditch it later, when you get better ones. I don’t even have but I’m happy for the soon to be unlocked maxima with the new championship.

1 Like

Wait till 1.15 notes (probably friday), maybe he’ll get a buff

3 Likes

Although I currently run a beast of a TenRex, the only reason it’s still on my team is because it’s replacement isn’t max boosted.
I’d go ahead and unlock it, but wait and see how the meta changes before boost locking your team again.
Resets dont happen often so go with the best possible long term meta team you can guesstimate that will be somewhat nerf proof.

3 Likes

worth the unlock. she can be a beast in her own right, but there are things that are better. i’d wait for the new update release notes to make a better informed decision.

2 Likes

Worth the unlock but not worthy for the team unfortunately, it needs 111 speed + immune to decal to counter both towers.

1 Like

I don’t know, but I like my 129 speed Tenonto. Takes people by surprise sometimes, and helps me drop Kapro, especially if Tenonto crits.

2 Likes

What’s up?

1 Like

Someones asking about Tenontorex - and you’re the game’s resident expert

4 Likes

Haha thank ya. What’s the question?

1 Like

I really love my Tenrex but it has a decent number of boosts in it and doesn’t shine as brightly the higher in arena you get. But its absolutely still a strong creature, definitely worth using if you’re in Aviary, Library, and even Gyro.

1 Like

Is it worth it unlocking it?

1 Like

I have it on my team because I was able to level it to 26. I am running it non-boosted just to put it into use it a little, and it is meh. Have taken out a few IG2’s, but it really needs some love to be viable in Library or above in my opinion.

1 Like

Everyone: eh tentao is meh

Also tentao:

Plus I mean what do you expect from the only unique that doesn’t have an epic ingredient; seriously look it up

4 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream: thats actually suprising

1 Like

And most of those are creatures people rarely use in high arenas. Maybe Quetz and Tryko, but everything else seems a rarity in Library.

2 Likes

I mean…kinda

1 Like